|| Zendaya ||

"Don’t try so hard to fit in, and certainly don’t try so hard to be different… just try hard to be you."

💚

"There is no such thing as ugly. That’s a word that doesn't enter my vocabulary. If there's a definition to being perfect, you're perfect at being yourself."

💚

"[Diversity] is the future. You can’t stop it. It’s going where it’s going, so I choose to be with the future."

💚

"It’s so hard for women to be happy for one another, like genuinely happy. Once you find that, you know you’ve found true SELF happiness."

💚

"I just want to show a lot of young ladies that you could be beautiful and just as stunning as everyone else without showing every single inch of your body."

💚

"For anyone who feels the need to hate… just know I’m looking at my phone like #girlbye."

💚

"It's important to raise your voice in things you feel passionate about and things that you know about. Don't raise your voice just to raise your voice if you have nothing behind it and don't know what you're talking about."

💚

"I was born an auntie. I have an older niece and nephew and many younger nieces and nephews."

(Thought it was just me...)

💚

"Age doesn't mean anything. Age doesn't mean I can't work as hard. Age doesn't mean I can't do as well as everyone else. It's just a factor. It's just there."

💚

"Let's practice motivation and love not discrimination and hate."

💚

"I didn't like my hair and makeup one time on a photo shoot, and my publicist told me, 'You should just be happy with it - they haven't had a black girl on the cover since forever.' She's no longer my publicist."

💚

"Pretty is so boring now. There are so many different definitions of 'pretty.' It's so much broader than before. The old pretty is boring - nobody cares anymore."

💚

"I don't think it is important to be a role model, because if you are a role model, you are pretending to be someone else."

💚

"There's no such thing as trends. There's no such thing as style, even. It's just whatever you feel."

💚

"I was that weird eight-year-old who was really interested in Shakespeare and understood it and appreciated the language."

💚

"I've always been honest with my fans, and I want to keep that up because I feel they can see through the fakeness."