||Johnny Depp||

"If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor', I beg you to slap me."

🎩

"I may have a feather duster down my pants."

🎩

"There's no truth anymore."

🎩

"I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face."

🎩

"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for."

🎩

"If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color."

🎩

"What I love to do is paint people's faces, y'know, their eyes. Because you want to find that emotion, see what's going on behind their eyes."

🎩

"I guess I'm attracted to these off beat roles because my life has been a bit abnormal. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled."

🎩

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing."

🎩

"When I met people they said, 'You do look like a hobo, but you smell really good.'"

🎩

"Things go wrong for me all the time with technology. I'm not familiar enough with it, and I'm too old-school a brain to be able to figure it out. I'm dumb. Anything that I have to attack with my thumbs, for any period of time, makes me feel stupid. So, I try to avoid it, as much as possible, to protect my thumbs."

🎩

"With my kids, they're told 75 times a day that they're loved. One thing I know is they feel loved and secure and happy and needed and necessary and a part of something."