||Marilyn Monroe||

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

💚

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

(AGREED.)

💚

"I restore myself when I'm alone."

💚

"A strong man doesn't have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn't match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world."

(Ahem, *Wattpad*...😒😌😉)

💚

"A man has a tendency to accept you the way you are, while most women immediately start to pick flaws and want to change you."

💚

"Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you."

💚

"The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream."

💚

"Sometimes I feel my whole life has been one big rejection."

💚

"I remember when I was in high school I didn't have a new dress for each special occasion. The girls would bring the fact to my attention, not always too delicately. The boys, however, never bothered with the subject. They were my friends, not because of the size of my wardrobe but because they liked me."

💚

"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't."

💚

"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."