|| Gal Gadot ||

“Wonder Woman, she’s amazing. I love everything that she represents and everything that she stands for. She’s all about love and compassion and truth and justice and equality, and she’s a whole lot of woman.”

💚

“Wonder Woman, she’s amazing. I love everything that she represents and everything that she stands for. She’s all about love and compassion and truth and justice and equality, and she’s a whole lot of woman.”

💚

“I’m a person who loves people. It’s all about the vibe of the environment I’m working in.”

💚

“I always tell myself that it is very very important to be a good role model for Alma, my daughter.” 

💚

“I’m a goofy girl. I like to laugh and I like to make other people laugh.”

💚

“I’m kind of sarcastic. Not cynical but sarcastic.”

💚

“I’m very open to all different genres because I’m a very open-minded girl.” 

(Internally ecstatic because finally*)

💚

“I’m a genuine person. I will never promote something I don’t believe in.”

💚

“I just keep active – everything that’s challenging me, everything that I feel like doing.”

💚

“I wanted to show that women are empowered and strong, and don’t have to be saved by some male hero, but they can take care of themselves using their intelligence and their power.” 

💚

“In real life I’m the type of girl who doesn’t take herself too seriously. I’m very serious when it comes to work, but I like to make jokes and have a good laugh and make fun of myself.”

(Same. :3)

💚

“It is so important for girls and boys to have a strong, female super hero to look up to.” 

(I can imagine what some parents may think/say, but I'm going to agree.)