|| Halsey ||

A/N: Heya. Long time no see, peeps. I honestly didn't think people were still reading this, lol, but here we are. I find more than a few of these relatable, but I'd much rather keep you guessing! I haven't ended the book, but simply lost inspiration for it, so I may not update it often. Thanks for reading and voting this far. Live long. ~  🖖

🌟⚡⭐

"I'm a human, and I'm multidimensional. If I was the perfect form of anything, I'd be boring. If I was a free spirit all the time, I would be boring; I would lack depth. If I was dark and enigmatic all the time, then I would lack relatability."

💚

"So many people are concerned with being the perfect 'something.' Whether it's the perfect singer, the perfect sexy girl, or the perfect feminist. I don't want to be the perfect anything."

💚

"If I am who I am, I'm provocative, candid, and androgynous; there's nothing I can do that will make any fan think, 'I didn't expect that from her.' "

💚

"The environment around you shapes who you are. How you handle an emergency or how you react when someone is rude to you, that's you."

💚

"I wouldn't trivialize my existence into a hashtag."

💚

"I'm used to packing up and leaving, to condensing myself into a digestible version because people don't have much time to get to know me."

💚

"I have to remember for every kid saying something awful, there's a kid saying something great."

💚

"Being bisexual, being bipolar, being biracial - it's been used to define me, but I am desperate to be indefinable."

💚

"You can be accessible without catering to an audience."

💚

"People are so afraid to talk about real things, but they're experiences that everyone goes through."

💚

"A guitar can be so human, so sorrowful, so angry, and I wanted to figure out how to achieve that vibe without having to actually use guitars, because 'Badlands' is a very futuristic record - and making it that in an era of futuristic music is a really hard thing to do!"

💚

"I was a weirdo. I think I wanted to be liked, but I didn't have the attention or bother to actually make an effort to be. I also think I had a different perception of what I needed to do to be liked."

💚

"I like writing about places, about people and environments. When I create a world, it lets me go in and define the details of that world."