|| Britney Spears ||

I don't understand the whole dating thing. I know right off the bat if I'm interested in someone, and I don't want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I'm not interested in that person.

💚

I go through life like a Karate Kid.

💚

I've been very hands-on with everything I've done since I had my children. And it's just really important for me to understand the big picture, where everybody's coming from, what's the real purpose of this shoot and this song, or whatever it is in that moment that I'm doing.

💚

With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling.

💚

For me, success is a state of mind. I feel like success isn't about conquering something; it's being happy with who you are.

💚

When you go through heartbreak, you just do the things that get you by. Eventually, you realise it's about making the most of life.

💚

I know not everyone will like me, but this is who I am so if you don't like it, tough!

💚

I think it's an okay thing to express yourself.

💚

I don't like defining myself. I just am.

💚

I dress the way I want. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.

💚

I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a role model - because I make mistakes like everybody else. When I'm offstage, I'm just like everybody else.

💚

I think with anybody who's doing well in the public eye or whatever, there's always gonna be a shift because people don't wanna see somebody happy all the time. And they're gonna try to take shots at people.

💚

I don't like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people.

(I think a lot of us can identify with this, Brit. 😔😌)

💚

I don't allow anybody to change me. I still walk outta my house in rollers and I take walks. I do not care what people think.

💚

Every night, I have to read a book, so that my mind will stop thinking about things that I stress about.

💚

England is one of my favorite places. The fans are just so crazy.

(Only the best fans are crazy, lol.)

💚

I'm attracted to guys who are really confident and make conversation.