||I <3 The 80s||

A/N: Just a jumble of quotes from my favorite characters of the 80s....see if you can guess them without looking it up. ;)

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"You need sunglasses to talk on the phone? Are you freebasing, Michael? Inquiring minds want to know."

📼

"It'll be the usual. Chips, dips, chains, whips..."

📼

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

📼

"Don’t you realize? The next time you see sky, it’ll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it’ll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what’s right for them. Because it’s their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it’s our time. It’s our time down here. That’s all over the second we ride up Troy’s bucket."

📼

“NICE HEARIN’ FROM YA, CARLOS!”

📼

"You think your nighttime world is closed to me? Your mind is so naked. A book that yearns to be read. A door that begs to be opened."

📼

"Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one."

📼

"You probably got it all figured out, Corey. If you start out depressed everything's kind of a pleasant surprise."

📼

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

📼

"Jules, y'know, honey... this isn't real. You know what it is? It's St. Elmo's Fire. Electric flashes of light that appear in dark skies out of nowhere. Sailors would guide entire journeys by it, but the joke was on them... there was no fire. There wasn't even a St. Elmo. They made it up. They made it up because they thought they needed it to keep them going when times got tough, just like you're making up all of this. We're all going through this. It's our time at the edge."

📼

“Let’s show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.”

📼

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

📼

"They wanted me to dissect a frog, I told them it was against my religion."

📼

“It’s ok to lose to opponent. It’s never okay to lose to fear."

📼

"Never rub another man's rhubarb."

📼

"A: You can never go too far. B: If I’m gonna get busted, it is *not* gonna be by a guy like *that*."

📼

- "I'm never gonna get out of this town am I, Gordie?"
- "You can do anything you want, man."
- "Yeah, sure. Give me some skin."
- "I'll see ya."
- "Not if I see you first."

📼

"We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

📼

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."