||Chris Evans||

A/N: My fingers were hurting just posting this. The struggles are real.

(Joking...just joking. Don't send Sebby after meh with a - nvm)

Enjoy.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"If you want to be around in 10 years you've got to do something to differentiate yourself from the pack."

🎩

"I emote. I love things so much."

🎩

"The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it's so great, because for a little bit I'm out of my brain, and it's got nothing to do with me. I'm not trying to figure it out, you know what I mean? And I wonder if I can somehow find a way to maintain that mind stillness."

🎩

"Nothing is worse than a beautiful girl fishing for compliments by saying how gross she is. On the flip side, I find genuine humility and modesty attractive."

🎩

"I like girls who are self-deprecating. I like girls who make fun of themselves. If you can't poke fun at yourself, what are you? I just want someone with a good soul. That's about it. The rest I'm really flexible on."

🎩

"I swear to God, if you saw me when I am by myself in the woods, I'm a lunatic. I sing, I dance."

🎩

"It seems like the studios are either making giant blockbusters, or really super-small indies. And the mid-level films I grew up on, like 'Back to the Future' and all those John Hughes movies, the studios aren't doing. It's hard to get them on their feet."

🎩

"I like pursuing new endeavors. That's part of the reason I wanted to direct. I like to create things. I'm a Gemini. I'm always looking for something new."

🎩

"The majority of the world is empty space. Empty space, empty space, empty space. All that we see in the world, the life, the animals, plants, people - it's all empty space. That's amazing!"

🎩

"I hate myself in interviews. All of a sudden, you stop and you're like, 'Chris, how dare you?' I don't live in Darfur. I have both legs. But you can't walk around all the time being like, 'I'm so grateful I'm not in Darfur.'"

(lmao)

🎩

"I really love the sound of my dog snoring."

(😂😏)

🎩

"The comic book world is so dangerous, you know what I mean? You say one thing and people - they're ravenous - they are very opinionated fans. But they're great fans."

Okay that's enough. It's too much already. *is still pushing her luck, slowly creeps out of room*