||Scarlet Johansson||

A/N: It's safe to say I have a girl crush on this woman, I'm talking before 'Black Widow'. Not Bi, but a lot of people including me can appreciate a beautiful, funny, and intelligent woman when they see one. #justsaying

Continue.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"I once heard that women dress for women -- not for men -- and I think that has some truth to it. Men, what do they know? They don't know if you gain or lose five pounds. They're oblivious to those kinds of things. A lot of men will say "I like you just as you are." And you're like "But I'm bloated!" If they're attracted to you, they're attracted to you."

💚

"I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, my body, my face - well, sometimes I'm not comfortable with my face, but it's stuck there and there's nothing I can do about it."

💚

"I think people today are very cynical. They need to bring other people down. Reality television and tabloid magazinesnever before did we need to see movie stars taking out their garbage. But all of a sudden, it's front-page newstrying to figure out who's dating whom, all that stuff. Who cares?"

💚

"I don't think about being sexy, being seductive. What you don't want to see is somebody trying to be sexy. That's the most unsexy thing."

💚

"I'm not telling people where to give money, but if there is to be a spotlight shed on me, then I'd like to direct that spotlight onto causes I think are worthy or onto interesting, progressive figures."

💚

"For day-to-day beauty, I'm a Q-tip and Vaseline kind of girl. I never leave home without Q-tips - they're a great fix for any makeup emergencies."

💚

"It's important not to lose who you are in a relationship just because it's nice to cuddle with somebody."

💚

"I don't do damsel in distress very well. It's hard for me to play a victim."

💚

"I did an interview where they were harping on and on about sensuality and sexuality... really, I have nothing to say about any of that stuff because it's so boring and I never think about it."