||Felicia Day||

"I think the whole definition of a geek is somebody being passionate and focused, and being proud of saying that they're passionate and focused, on a narrow range of subjects."

💚

"I'm super excited about gaming always. That's the thing that I geek out over; those are the vlogs that I'm surfing if I'm not already playing a game at night."

💚

"Surprisingly, I think if you're known on the Internet, you're probably an introvert."

💚

"I could go off into the wilderness and write fantasy novels for the rest of my life and probably be happy; but I always want to challenge myself."

💚

"At no point am I ever threatened by people who question who I am, or why I like the things I do, or my legitimacy. Because I know who I am very strongly, and I think that's what geek culture can reinforce."

💚

"Every quirky girl doesn't have to be the best-friend character. It's a very limiting and self-fulfilling prophecy. People only write things that will get green-lit, so they write to those stereotypes."

💚

"I'm very persistent; I know the Internet very well, because I grew up on the Internet. I had Internet when there was just dial-up, and the Internet was my social outlet."

(...I knew I had a lost sister somewhere.)

💚

"I'm a big champion of people doing things outside the system."

💚

"On Tumblr, I'm really careful about not following too many things. I enjoy going on there to discover new things more than anywhere else now."