||Audrey Hepburn||

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

💚

"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."

💚

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

💚

"I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone."

💚

"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me."

💚

"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."

💚

"You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you."

💚

"The greatest victory has been to be able to live with myself, to accept my shortcomings... I'm a long way from the human being I'd like to be. But I've decided I'm not so bad after all."

💚

"I have learnt how to live...how to be in the world and of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch."

💚

"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing."