||River Phoenix||

"We're all worth it, man. We're all worth millions of planets and stars and galaxies and universes."

🎩

"It still strikes me as strange that anyone could have any moral objection to someone else's sexuality. It's like telling someone else how to clean their house."

🎩

"Although I can't stop all cruelty to living creatures on the planet, I can be kinder to every living creature in my life."

🎩

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't as conscious as I am. It would be so much easier."

🎩

"When I was in first grade, everyone made fun of my name, of course. I think it's kind of a big name to hold up when you're nine years old. It seemed goofy. I used to tell people I wanted to change the world and they used to think, 'This kid's really weird'."

🎩

"I'd like to play every type of character, but only once. I like to expierence things."

🎩

"I've always felt somewhat out of place with other kids my own age".

🎩

"I have a lot of chameleon qualities, I get very absorbed in my surroundings."

🎩

"Life is multi-layered and there's no way I could do my life justice in one pat answer."

🎩

"When I was younger, I was worried about how others viewed me and if I was good enough. I realize now that you can't mold an image or try to be something that you are not. As far as being an actor is concerned, your work really speaks for itself."