Chapter 1

Edward's P.O.V 

If anyone told me two years ago that I would wake up happily married to the woman of my dreams, I would have laughed at their faces and told them that it was too late for that. Boy, was I wrong. I came to realize it's never too late and this beautiful woman that sleeps peacefully beside me is the perfect example. She saved me in so many ways I lost count. 

We're happy, just like we both deserve to be. 

I like to look at her while she sleeps, I like to admire her every morning before she wakes up. My eyes trail down to the small baby bump she's beginning to show. I smile knowing our little one growing safely inside of her, unaware of what happens out here in the real world like he or she should be. I lean down and place a gentle kiss on her bump. 

I'm rewarded with a giggle from my beautiful wife. 

"Good morning to you, too," she said in a sleepy voice without opening her eyes to me. 

"Morning, beautiful." I sit up and kiss her pink lips. "How did you sleep?" 

"As good as it can be expected," she murmured, taking one of my hands in hers. "You?" 

"Hmm, I slept like a baby." I gently lay down on top of her, making sure my weight doesn't crush her bump and kiss her all over the face. I love the way she giggles like a little girl and tries to hide from my rain of kisses. 

Then I pull the covers over us...

* * *

Edward... I loved you so, so much... And what do I... get back? You cheating on me with your little whore. Fuck you and your little wife. 

I still don't get what you see in that you see in that little high school bitch of yours!

Since you continue to ignore my calls... this one is for her. Ask her how much does she liked being fucked on the same bed you fucked me? 

Hey, Edward. It's Tanya. Look I'm really sorry about last night and the messages I left you. I went out with a friend and I went over my limit and I'm really sorry if I disturbed you or your wife. 

I sigh and delete all the voice messages Tanya left me last night. Bella doesn't need to hear this and certainly not from Tanya. I know she's not as happy as she makes herself seem to be, things are hard for her now with the divorce and everything but she seriously needs to move on. 

Our marriage was good at the beginning. We were together ever since we were in college so it was kind of expected of me to ask her to marry me. I'm not going to deny that I loved her at some point in our relationship but I never felt as alive as I do when I'm with Bella. It was hard for me not to fall in love with Bella while married to another woman. 

"Edward?" Bella walked in my office. "Is everything alright?" 

I smile. "Everything is great, love. What's wrong?" 

She walked in the office with a smile on her face. "Well, I just checked my calendar and today is my appointment with your cousin Jasper. I think this time we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat." 

"What time?" There is no way in hell I am missing this. 

"Five. Would you be able to make it?" 

"Of course I will." I stand up and kiss her. "I can't wait. You know I love you, right?" 

"I do." She kissed me back. "I love you, too. Now, go to work or you'll be late to the appointment as well." She pushed me out of the office. 

After a few more goodbye kisses, I finally leave for work. Though Tanya wouldn't leave my thoughts as I drove. This was the second time this has happened this week and she claims it was because she was out with a friend. I would believe her if she 1. had a friend I didn't know of and 2. she at least liked Forks. She hated the fact we moved here because of my job and never really left the house when we were married.