Epilogue

Seven Years Later...

Edward's P.O.V

I watch her stretch, from her toes to the tips of her fingers and roll over on her stomach and let out a pleasant groan. My shirt rolled up, exposing her flat stomach and afterwards her legs curled up, the sheets slipping away from her. She rolls on her side and her hands tap around the open space beside her until she realizes that I'm not there. That's when she opens her beautiful, sleepy eyes and looks around until she finds me at the foot of our bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a sleepy voice. She lays her head down on my pillow and her hand reaches out to me. "Come to bed."

"I wish I could, love, but Sam has soccer tryouts this morning." I sit down on the bed beside her and pull the covers over her. Don't want our son to walk in with his mother half naked on our bed. "Don't worry, we'll be back in no time."

She pouts. "Fine. Just don't take too long."

I smile down at my beautiful, sleepy wife and lean down to kiss her on the lips. I really wish I didn't have to leave her side, I could use more time to persuade her into agreeing on my request. Sam is already at the door, impatiently waiting for me in his green uniform and with his sports bag over his shoulder. This is his second season, different team. The rush for sports was there before he started practice and it grew even more once he won his first championship.

"So did you and mom talk last night?" Sam asks me as we walk to the car.

My eyes widen a bit and I force a smile for my little boy. "Uh... yeah, we-we talked." And other stuff. "But Mom just needs a little convincing, that's it."

My little boy pouts. "Okay, I guess."

I help him hop on the back seat and lean in and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey, even if she does say no, we can always get a puppy. A puppy is way better than a baby brother or sister."

"Yeah but most of my friends have one or two," he said, swinging his feet against the seat. "I really want one."

"I know, buddy. I'll talk to Mom some more okay?"

Sam smiles and nods. In all honesty, I did try to bring up the topic of having a baby to Bella last night but the woman is some kind of witch or something. She silenced me completely by leading our conversation to a whole another direction. We got distracted, very distracted and afterwards we both fell asleep. Sam has been asking me when are we getting him a brother or sister, as if you could get those at the supermarket or something.

After his practice, we drove home. Bella greets us at the door and kissed his sweaty head as he walked through the door.

"How was my boy's soccer tryouts?" She asked him and leaned in to give me a kiss. "Hey baby."

"Hey yourself." I smirk and peck her lips one more time. I see Sam grimace from his spot. Funny, he's the one who wants a sibling. "Coach Simmons is considering making him captain."

"Really?!" Bella squeals and looks at our boy. "Honey, that is great!" She hugs him. "Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah but I don't wanna do it to be captain, I like to play," he said. He pulls away from his mother and looks up at her. "Dad said he asked."

"Asked what?"

Oh shit.

Sam looks at me accusingly. "You did not ask."

I raise my hands in the air. "I did my best."

"What's going on?"

I sigh. "What I was trying to tell you last night was that Sam wants a little sibling."