Before Bella's Attack

Bella's P.O.V

Today marks the one month I've been married to the most wonderful man in the world. I blush just thinking the way he woke me up this morning and how excited he was for wanting to celebrate our one month of marriage. I have to admit I've never been much of a anniversary kind of girl, if it's one month or two, they just don't seem to matter at first. I guess I'll be a little more excited when we reach our one year anniversary.

I grab my glass of wine and fill it up with Edward's red wine. Before him, I was more of a beer girl but now I've become more of a wine girl and I absolutely love it. I don't get to drink it though. My eyes catch the red lipstick on the side of the glass. The same type of red that woman uses. This was the glass she drank from. I clench my teeth, grabbing another glass and pouring the wine inside it. Anger takes over unexpectedly and I smash the glass against the counter. The glass shatters all over the counter and the floor.

I groan knowing that now I have to pick this up. Edward won't care if he sees the glass in the trash, I'll just tell him it was an accident. I grab my glass of wine with my shaking hands and bring it up to my lips. I can feel the delicious liquid flowing down my throat and relaxing my every nerve. I really needed this, every time I think about that damn woman it just brings out the worst of me.

The phone rang for the fifth time today. This was beyond my point, I can't take it anymore. I grab the phone and answer the damn phone.

"Hello," I spit at the phone. My hand clenched the glass of wine when the silence was the only thing that answered. "Tanya, you have to stop-" She hangs up before I can even finish my sentence. "Fucking bitch!"

I slam the phone on the table and run my hands through my hair. This is the fifth time she calls today. That's all she does. She calls and hang up. Calls and hangs up. Calls and hangs up. This is really getting out of control. I drink up the last of my wine and sigh.

The front door opens and I smile when Edward's voice sounds through the room.

"Hello!" I lean on the counter and wait for him to appear in the kitchen. His tall form walks through the door with his hands behind his back. My heart starts to race with each step he takes closer to me. He stills has that same effect one me from day one.

"Aww." I blush, forgetting all the anger I had just two minutes ago when he hands me a boutique of red roses. "Thank you, baby." I kiss him on the lips and pull away. "They're beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," he replies with a cocky smile. A buzz from his pocket interrupts him from kissing me again. Judging by the frustration on his face, I know who is texting him.

"How many times has she texted you today?" I ask him as he takes his phone out of his pocket. Her message flashes through his screen.

I miss you...

Edward drops his phone on the counter and runs his hands through his face. "So many I lost count," he said under his breath.

I place the flowers on the counter. "She called five times today. Five times." He gives me an apologetic look and all I can manage is to shake my head. "You... You have to talk to her."

"I know."

"This is ridiculous. She can't be calling and hanging up, she-"

"Baby." He places a finger on my lips. "Tanya is a very sad person. It's only been three months since the divorce, it's going to take her time to understand we are not together anymore."

I roll my eyes at the thought. Judging by how she's acting, I don't think she will understand that any time soon.

"I just hate the idea that she could be out there stalking us..." My breath gets caught in my throat and my sentence forgotten when his lips meet the skin of my neck. I smile when my body begins to have the same amazing reaction when his lips touch me.