Chapter 12

Warning! Be on the look out! 🙈🙈

Bella's P.O.V

My nails dug into my forearm, a nervous habit I have and I'm not very proud about. When I was in school I used to dig my fingernails into my forearm whenever I got really nervous. Sometimes my forearm would bleed, sometimes I'd leave marks on my arms. Bruises or scars, it didn't matter which. I used to do it until I met Edward. Once he found out he helped me leave that habit. He didn't like me leaving marks on my body.

That's why I know he'll be pissed once he sees my arm. I can't help it. The nerves are eating me alive as I sit there watching the news channel, waiting to see if there's anything on my brother. No one has said a thing yet. There supposed to be signs on the papers, something but I guess the police want to gather evidence first before starting making out search calls. If Seth were to be okay, he'd would have come to me already. That's why I'm so nervous.

Just when I was at the verge of going crazy, the anchor finally said it.

Police are reporting that two men have been missing since last Friday night. Seth Swan, a twenty seven year old male, weights approximately 200 pounds and is 6'2 was last seen by his friends at a local bar in Port Angeles. According to one of the friends he did not meet with them but did go to the bar to see a woman who has not yet been identified. Witnesses say he left the bar with that woman but was not seen afterwards.

A picture of my brother comes up on the screen. Tears fill in my eyes when I see him, just the simple thought that he could be hurt brings tears to my eyes.

I start to feel something warm run down my wrist but I ignore it. Instead I continue walking.

Another man who also went missing that same night is Tyler Davis, weights approximately 210 and is 6'3. Tyler was last seen leaving his office at five in the afternoon. However, he told his wife he wouldn't be home until seven because of a business meeting that did not take place. He never came home afterwards. Police are begging locals of both Forks and Port Angeles that if they have any information regarding Seth Swan, Tyler Davis or the woman whom Seth was last seen with to notify them immediately. That's all on this case so far.