Chapter 1

{Y/n}'s POV

"Cynthia my legs hurt" I complain to my (f/c) exceed; Cynthia. She only groans at my constant complaining. We have been walking for hours on our way back from a big mission, and I was already exhausted. 

"Well it's your fault, you said you didn't want to go on the train despite having a troia necklace, so don't you dare complain." Cynthia tells me while flying, an irritated expression on her face.

"Easy for you to say. You aren't suffering misses I can fly." I say glaring at her. I see her smirk making me hold my glare at her. 

"Well you can get your wings to but you had to wast your time and energy training with Acnologia. And you're the one who wont waste your ethernano." Cynthia tells me landing on my shoulder. My pace starts to slow and she looks at me confused. "What?" She asks me, not knowing why my mood shifted.

"Cynthia I just met my dad that I hadn't seen in years. And you're telling me I shouldn't waste time with him and just leave?" I ask her with a tone of disbelief. She knows better then to go to this subject. Her eyes widen in realization and she starts to shake her head.

"(Y/n) that's not what I mean't! I mean you shouldn't have spent all day training, or at least replenish your magic." She tells me with a tone of regret. I take a breath in and curse at myself for my overreaction. I nod at her with understanding and force a smile. I really had to stop this.

We saw that the next city was Margaret Town, so Cynthia and I decided to say hi to the people in Lamia Scale first. As we walked towards the guild Cynthia turns to me. 

"(Y/n), isn't Jura in this guild?" She questions me for confirmation and I smile at her and nod. "Cool." Cynthia replies to my silent answer. Me and Jura know each other pretty well, despite our major age difference. I met him a few times on my jobs and we would just talk about what was going on with our guilds. Once he even told me that one of the ten wizard saints retired and the council was thinking of many suitors to replace him. He informed me that my name was tossed around. To confirm this, I even received a letter about the position as the tenth wizard saint but I declined because I didn't think I deserved that high of a position. There are wizards stronger then me, like Guildarts.

We made it to the guild and I quietly entered. Since it was late at night not many people were present. I noticed Jura was talking with the guild master Ooba. I glanced over at a group of people and smiled at the familiar group. Deciding I'd talk to them after, I walked on the side of the guild towards Ooba and Jura. 

"Hello miss Ooba" I say to her trying not to interrupt her conversation with Jura. The two of them look at me in surprise, not hearing my entrance. 

"Hello (y/n), it's good to see you" She asks me with a calm tone. She has always been kind to me, knowing what had happened in my past. She had only threatened to spin me once when I was going on a dangerous job. The job I had just finished to be exact. 

"Ah, nothing miss. I just wanted to drop by to show I'm safe." I tell her with a smile, to which she nods. 

"It's nice to see you again (Y/n), how was the job?" Jura asks me as I look at him. I rub the back of my neck and chuckle, slightly embarrassed. 

"It took longer than I expected, but I managed to complete it." I tell him with  shy grin. 

"Longer than expected? You took an amazingly short amount of time completing it." He tells me, having been informed at how long the quest should of been. "And you say your not strong enough for the tenth wizard saints position." He continues with a smile and my expression turns to one of boredom. 

"I'm not ready for the position, I still have a lot to learn." I say to him honestly before letting out a sigh. "Anyways I'm gonna go talk to the others before I get back on the road. Can't leave the guild waiting for too long" I tell them both with a smile. I walk away as Cynthia decides to talk more with the two. I approach the table of familiar faces and grin.

"Hi guys" I say to them with a happy look. They had noticed me talking to the strong wizards, and didn't question my presence.

"Hi (y/n), it's been a while. How are you?" Sherry asks me with a smile, a light blush on her face; which was normal for the love struck girl. 

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How about you guys?" I ask them all with a grin. 

"We're just resting now. We recently battled the Oracion Seis and got the guild disbanded." Yuka tells me with his normal expression. 

I look to Lyon, who's been oddly silent. Normally he had more to say when I was here. "Lyon, you've been really quiet since I came hear. What's up?" I ask him with a grin, showing off my dragon like canines. 

"O-Oh it's nothing, just lost in thought." He tells me, a light blush coating his cheeks. I nodded in understanding before turning to the youngest girl at the table. I found she held a strong resemblence to Sherry, just younger. Maybe about 8 or 9. 

"(Y/n) this my cousin Sherria, I told her a lot about you." Sherry tells me with a kind look and I smile at the girl. 

"Nice to meet you Sherria. What kind of magic do you use?" I ask her, noticing her quiet demeanor. 

"I-I'm a sky God Slayer, miss (y/n). U-um, c-can I see your magic?" She asks shyly, and I couldn't help but giggle at her. She was so cute. 

"Sure" I tell her with a grin, noticing her gaze down at the key around my neck. I got the idea and I held it out. "I summon thee dragon of air, Aura" I say quietly as to not cause a disturbance. A white light appeared at the end of the key and out of nowhere a small white dragon appeared on the table. 

"Miss (Y/n), you needed me?" Aura asks politely, her quiet voice clearly intruiging the young girl. I smile back politely. 

"No Aura, Sherria just wanted to see my magic in action. Sorry if I disturbed you" I tell the dragon, who shakes her head.

"No, it's alright. But I'll be returning to my world. I'll see you again" With that, the white scaled dragon shone brightly and vanished. The young girl looked in amazement before whispering a thank you. I smiled at her and patted her on the head.

"You're a cute kid. Try to break out of your shell. With your magic, you'll make a great mage one day.  Anyways, I should get going back to Fairy Tail. I'll see you guys later." I say as they all bid me goodbyes. 

"We should take the train" Cynthia says as she follows me out of the guild. I deadpan, but agree. I just wanted to get home. We make it to the train station and buy our tickets. We hop on the next train and I decide to close my eyes for the ride.

I was so close too seeing my friends again. It's been close to a year, so I was excited.

Fairy Tail, I'm coming home.