Chapter 25

"WHAT!!!" The four boys screamed in disbelief. 

"Like I said, the S class advancement program is on hold!" Master tells them. 

"I can't accept that gramps!" Gray protests against masters choice. 

"Why is it on hold?" Natsu questions, not wanting to risk him not getting promoted. 

"Make me S class, damn it!" Gajeel argues, despite only being Levi's partner. 

"Your not even a candidate. You mean Levi, right?" Elfman argues against Gajeel's remark. 

"What else can I do? A lot's happened." Master says to them, trying to get the boys to understand. 

"A member of the magic council infiltrated the Candidates, and Grimoire Heart disrupted everything." Mira explains to them, trying to help out master. 

"I guess we have no choice." Levi says out loud. 

"Hey, you're really okay with this? Damn it." Gajeel says to his partner. 

"You shouldn't get so worked up about it." Lily says to his partner.

"Agh! I so wanted to be S class!" Gray complains. 

"Don't worry, you'll make it for sure, next time." Juvia says, trying to motivate her crush. 

"A man has to know when to call it quits." Elfman sighs. 

"Plus, it's only on pause right. We'll get our chance." I say to the others, trying to lift their spirits. Though, I was also bummed out. I had finally gotten past Guildarts and this happens. 

"Well, I ain't giving up. I'm gonna be S class, no matter what. Gray, Elfman, Levy and (Y/n) all gave up right. Then I'll become S class" Natsu announces to us. 

"Calm down Natsu." Happy tells his partner. 

"Guess I got no choice." Master mumbles to himself, but loud enough for us to hear. 

"Let's start the final test right now. Beat me and I'll make you S class Natsu." Master tells him, knowing what he's doing. 

"Seriously, Gramps?" Natsu says happily, not realizing the trap. "Okay! I'm all fired up!" He says while stretching. "Here I come!" Natsu says as he rushes towards Master. Before he could take his second step, master enlarged his arm and punched Natsu into a tree. 

"I give" Natsu says as the wind is knocked out of him.

I laugh as I walk away from the scene, not wanting to interrupt anything else. Maybe I should take a walk of something. One of my dragons said they found first master's grave, so I might as well pay my respects. 

"(Y/n)" I hear Cynthia call me as I begin walking. 

"Hey Cynthia, I hope your well." I say to the exceed. 

"I should be saying that to you." She says to me. 

"Walk with me?" I ask her with a smile. 

"Sure." She says to me. Once we got far enough from the group, she spoke. 

"Did you know your heart stopped?" She asks me, looking down. 

"It did? No one told me." I say to her, a worried look on my face. 

"I didn't tell anyone. I just did what you taught me. Then it started back up again." She said to me, her eyes glued to the ground. 

"I'm glad I taught you CPR, or I would of been done for." I tell her. I hear quiet sobbing from beside me. I turn to look at Cynthia.