Chapter 3 {Part 1}

{Y/n}'s POV 

After the best night's sleep I've had in ages, I quicky got myself ready to head to the guild. I also realized I had no food, since I let Natsu finish whatever I had so it didn't go bad. I don't know how long it lasted, but knew it probably wasn't long. That boy has an absolutely crazy appetite.

We went towards the guild hall. It was still pretty early, so there was barely anyone at the guild. I saw Mira behind the counter, talking with Master Macarov. Macao was talking to Wakaba while Romeo was just listening to their conversation, half asleep. I walked in the guild and sat down a few seats next to master. 

"Hi (y/n), how was your sleep?" Mira said cheerfully as she cleans a glass. 

"Hey Mira. It was amazing. Oh, is it okay if I can get a piece of chocolate cake?" I ask her, feeling hungry from my lack of dinner or breakfast. 

"Of course" Mira exclaimed cheerfully, putting down the glass. She walked to the fridge to get out the cake. 

"So how did the job go." Master asked me not looking up from his drink. I smiled down at the cake that was set in front of me.

"It went well, I would of been back sooner but I met with a dragon." I told him saying the last park quietly, cautious of the people around. Master looked at me, curious now. 

"Did you know the dragon?" He asked me, his suspicions rising. I sighed and nodded sadly, looking over to him. 

"Yes, it was my father." I told master. He looked at me with wide eyes, knowing exactly who I was talking about. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been tracking down his location.

"Did he say anything?" Master asked me continuing the conversation even with Mira here. Only a few people knew about my father being Acnologia. Those people are Mira, master and Laxus. Although, the blond wasn't one I had purposefully told. He just always seemed to know things. 

"Nothing related to his actions. Just things to help me with training. I had asked him and he just took off." I tell him honestly. 

"I see. Well, today's a special day so let's not let this ruin it." Master tells me. I smile and nod before turning to my cake. As I finished it, Romeo came and started talking to me and forcing me to tell him about the mission. Mira said she would love to hear the story of my mission so I told them. As time went on, more people started filling the guild hall.

It had been an hour since I got to the guild when I heard familiar voices. My eyes widen and I  look at Cynthia. I turned around to the familiar sound only to see my old team. Erza, Natsu, Gray and a blunette. Wait, where was the newbie that just joined when I left? 

Natsu was arguing with Gray while the blunette was just staring at the scene. Erza just laughed slightly, deciding it was too early to deal with them and looked around the guild. Her eyes stopped when she saw me. Her eyes widen as she walked over to me. 

"(y-y/n)?" She asks in disbelief, making sure it was actually me. I smile at her and nod, feeling joy fill me. A few tears leave her eyes as she hugs me. She hugged me tighter before banging my head on her chest plate. I laugh slightly as I rub my head, vibrations racking through it. At this point the others had noticed me. Natsu and Gray walked over to me while the little blunette followed confused. I look at them and smiled softly. 

"Hi guys, I missed you." I told them. They both gave me a bone crushing hug at my presence, saying nothing.

"So have you gotten any stronger?" Gray asks me when we broke the hug. 

"Hell yeah!" I reply with a grin. Natsu then started rambling about how I should fight him. 

"Come on (Y/n)! Fight me!" Natsu said complaining like a little kid. I had gotten tired of his constant pestering and let out a sigh. He wasn't giving up. 

"Fine" I told him with a sigh. A grin grew on his face when he got into a fighting stance. I stood up and walked so my back was facing the door. I noticed everyone else whispering and staring at us. I smirked and nodded signalling Natsu to go. 

"Fire dragon Iron Fist!" He yelled and charged at me. I grabbed his lit wrist. I whisper quietly and the flame went out, having been suffocated by water. Natsu had a shocked look on his face as a result. The momentum he had from launching himself made him keep running. I put my palm on his lower back and I let go of his wrist. I pushed on his back with force sending him flying towards the door. 

"Ice dragon wall" I whispered. A wall of ice appeared in front of Natsu and he crashed into it, knocking him out. I turned around to look at him and smiled. "I win." I said out loud as I went back to my seat. I sat down as everyone went back to what they were doing. 

"You didn't even use strong magic and the flame brain lost." Gray said to me and I just laughed and returned to my seat. Just as he said that Natsu got up and they started fighting like nothing happened.

"U-Um excuse me." A young feminine voice spoke softly. I turned around to see the blunette girl who was with my team. I got the sense of dragon from her and smiled. 

"Hi, I'm (Y/n)" I introduced myself with a smile. 

"Wait, are you the dragon's shadow?" I nod at this and she smiles "I-it's nice to meet you. I'm Wendy and this is Carla." She said to me also pointing at the white exceed beside her. 

"What kind of magic do you use Wendy?" I ask her. 

"I'm a sky dragon slayer." She told me getting a little more comfortable talking to me. "U-um, could I see you summon a dragon" She seemed to have some hope in her eyes, and I automatically realized she was like me and Natsu. I didn't ask the Iron dragon if he had a dragon, so I should do that.

"Wendy, be polite." Carla scolds Wendy as if she were a young child. Well she does look 12 so I guess that counts. 

"But Carla." Wendy says to the exceed, a red hue covering her face. 

"Carla it's okay with me." I told her. She just sighed at my response. Now what dragon should I summon. I could summon Aura but I summoned her a few days ago... Ah, I know.

"Oi, fire lily! Lend me some fire, yeah?" I call out to Natsu, using my old nickname for him. Natsu heard this and instantly flustered a bright red. 

"(y/n)! You said you would stop calling me that." He complained. 

"I lied" I replied to him with a teasing grin. He used his fire dragon roar on me, as I expected he would. Before it could hit me I took out my black key. "I summon thee, Ignis" I said. The fire stopped and revealed a red dragon. It opened it's amber eyes and looked at me. 

"Hey (Y/n).  Did ya need me?" He says grinning as much as a dragon could. This caused me to giggle. 

"No Ignis, Wendy just wanted to see me summon a dragon." I told him. He looks at the blunette right away. 

"I see, Grandeeney's child." He said. I nodded. 

"You know my mother?" Wendy asked surprised. 

"Yes I do, but I knew her before she met you." He says. 

"Really, how come you look so young for a dragon?" Carla asks Ignis. She sighed and said. 

"Dragons age differently from humans and exceeds." He said. 

"Well that makes sense." Carla said in understanding. Ignis turned to me. 

"(Y/n) I should go." He said to me. I nodded, and he turned into a puff of smoke. 

It was an hour later when we all decided to head to the place were the cherry blossom festival will be held. We all got up one by one and started to head out the doors going to the very beautiful cherry blossom trees were we will spend the rest of the day at. 

The Dragoness Fairy Tail x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara