Chapter 10 Rewrite

(Y/n)'s POV

I was on my last end and had black spots clouding my vision. My hearing had left me a long time ago. Natsu and Wendy had already been knocked unconscious and separated from the machine. I was on the brink of unconsciousness. They removed me from the machine and I fell to the ground. That was the last thing I felt. The crash. Pain had spread through my entire body and with one final cry, my body gave in to the call of sleep.

After a while, I heard the sound of coughing beside me. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I couldn't hear properly what they were saying. After I would say, about 5 minutes, I was able to understand one word. Bomb. At that moment, memories of what had been previously said before we lost conscience flooded into my mind. Extalia is going to be destroyed. A sudden spark of adrenaline shot through me as I sat up suddenly. My eyes wide open as water in the air began to freeze. 

"(y/n), your awake!" A voice beside me exclaimed. I turned to see Lucy, Gray, Carla, Cynthia and Wendy. 

"We have to go." I say suddenly. 

"(y/n), you need to calm down"  I hear Gray say from beside me. Wait, Gray? Since when was he here. 

"They are going to fuse the lacrima containing our friends with extalia. They will be gone. We have to go." I tell them, getting up despite the pain coursing through my body. 

"(Y/n) wait! We need a plan." I hear Lucy say from behind me. 

"But I-...No, you're right." I say while stopping. I turn around when I suddenly hear footsteps towards us. We all look towards the door only to see Natsu running and screaming in fear towards us. I look over at him confused. 

"Did you see that, there were TWO ERZA'S!" Natsu cries out in fear. He starts spinning around holding his head. 

"As if one wasn't enough and terrifying. Now there are two of them. A showdown between those two mosters! If that's the case then the world is doomed I tell you!" Natsu then stops his rant and looks over at Gray. He then points at Gray. 

"Are you my Gray or weird Gray?" Natsu questions in surprise. 

"I don't know what your talking about but if you don't cool it then your gonna get a left hood to the jaw Pyro." Gray tells Natsu with a blank face. 

"That answers that. It's pretty obvious he's earthland Gray." Lucy pipes in looking at the two. 

"It's you!" Natsu asks surprised.

"A bunch of stuff happened and now I'm here." Gray tells us. Wendy then looks at Gray in shock. 

"Your the real Gray, why didn't you say so?" She said in surprise. I just facepalmed. Gray just looked down in defeat. 

"What? You mean you just now noticed?" Carla asks Wendy, to which she responds with a nod. 

"I get it, you didn't recognize me because it's so dark down here right?" Gray says more as a question then a statement. 

"Wendy, you know how you can tell this is the real Gray?" I ask her while pointing at Gray. She looks at me in wonder and I sigh. I wrap my arm around Gray. 

"Because he's half naked!" I exclaim. A look of realization crosses her face and a blush coats her cheeks. She puts her hand on her eyes and looks away. "GAH! when did that happen?" I hear Gray exclaim from beside me. Classic Gray. Gray then pulls out a jacket from nowhere. We then walk down the hall, leaving the room. Natsu then says something about Erza and they run into a hall on the side. 

"Wendy, let's go to extalia. Maybe we can convince them to flee." I tell her. She nods and we walk to extalia.

Timeskip