Chapter 9 {rewrite}

{Y/n}'s POV

After meeting up with Lucy, we decided to head to a hotel until later on in the day. The two Lucy's decided to go for a shower while I stay and plan with the exceeds on our next move. It had been established that Lucy is the only one who can use magic. She did mention something peculiar. She saw Mystogan and he gave her a red pill. The same one I remember him giving me. That caused me to wonder for a bit. Could I use magic? I figured it would be quite risky to try now, so I'll just have to wait.

Edo-Lucy comes barging out of the shower with nothing but a towel on. "Hey look at this." The edo-Lucy tells us. The others look towards her. "She's exactly the same as me.  Our bodies are identical." She tells us with a proud smile on her face. Our Lucy then comes chasing after her, also in a towel. 

"Hey, don't go prancing around in front of them in a towel." She tells her counterpart. 

"Edo-Lucy,  Natsu is here you know." Wendy points out to her. 

"And I should care why?" Edo-Lucy asks Wendy with a bored expression. 

"Care damn it." Lucy says to her. 

"Your in quite high spirits Double Lucy." Happy says referring to the grinning counterpart. Natsu just looks intently at the two girls. 

"Ah Natsu, you wanna peek?" Edo-Lucy asks him. I feel jealousy boil in me as I look away at the scene. 

"Please stop!" Lucy cries to her counterpart. Natsu then tries to contain his laughter as he realizes something. 

"What's so funny?" Lucy asks him embarrassed. 

"Don't take a bath together." Natsu mumbles, still containing his laugh. Then the two realize what had happened. 

"Now that you mention it, it is hard to tell you to apart." Wendy tells the two girls. 

"I couldn't even believe we have the same birth mark on our butt." Edo-Lucy says to us. 

"Please stop it!" Lucy says again. Natsu then gets a brilliant idea. 

"Hey, you two could totally do a mirror act." Natsu says trying to act it out. I put my hand up to my lips to contain my giggles. 

"No way!" The two girls shout.

"You know, it's kind of like gemini was summoned." Happy points out. 

"Yeah, you're right." Natsu agrees.

"Who's gemini?" Edo-Lucy asks us. 

"They're a spirit I have a contract with. They can transform to look exactly like an other person." Lucy tells her, answering the question. She then takes her key. 

"Gate of the twins, I summon thee. Gemini" She says summoning the spirits, who appear in her form. 

"Hey guys." Gemini tells us. Edo-Lucy looks really surprised. 

"There, now were not just doubles, but triplets." Lucy says to us. 

"We could do like one of those quiz shows now."  Natsu says with a smile and I just let out a sigh. 

"Anyways, you should really put some clothes on." I point out to them. 

"I totally forgot!" Lucy cried while running to the washroom, her face flushed with embarrassment. Edo-Lucy just shrugs and follows her and Gemini poofs away.

Timeskip

We had started to walk towards the capital. While walking we ran into Natsu's counterpart. Natsu got mad his counterpart because he didn't get motion sickness. When we stopped, he told us that's as far as he would take us. Natsu wasn't going to end it at that and asked why he didn't get motion sickness. When he wasn't pleased with the answer he was getting, he grabbed Edo-Natsu by the collar and dragged him out of his car. 'Now, why aren't you getting motion sickness in that thing." Natsu says referring to the car. Edo-Natsu begins tearing up and that is were we are now.