Chapter 7 (rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

"What the hell just happened?" Natsu asks no one in particular.

"We just teleported to escape the fairy hunter." Edolas Levi tells him. 

"Natsu, you were here the last time we teleported, did you hit your head falling or something." Lucy says to him like he's stupid. I bite my lip and decide to speak up. 

"That's what we have to talk to you about." I say standing up and rubbing my head. Lucy turns to look at me and her eyes widen. 

"(Y/n)?" She asks me in surprise. As if confirming I'm here. I hear the door slam and I look to see Lisanna's absence. I look back at Edo-Lucy and nod. Everyone is looking at me surprised. 

"(Y/n)? Your alive." Edo-Mira asks me on the brink of tears. 

"Yes, I'm pretty sure at least." I ask her surprised. She only wraps her arms around me and starts to sob. The others look at me either in confusion or in sorrow. 

"How are you alive. We saw you?" Lucy says, trailing off. 

"That's what we have to explain to you." I tell her. I noticed mixed emotions across the guild, sorrow being one of them. I was beyond confused at this point. 

"Alright." She says nodding in understanding.

Timeskip

"No way, so that's what other world me looks like?" The Edolas Wendy says to her counterpart. 

"Hello" Wendy says, bowing politely. 

"And Natsu isn't such a wimp anymore." Lucy says whispering to me. I look at her questioningly, but she just smirks. 

"Anyways, could any of you tell us how to get to the royal city?" Natsu asks casually. Everyone looks at him surprised. 

"Our friends have been sucked up by this world's king." Wendy tells them. 

"We have to find them, that's the reason we came here." I tell the others, walking towards the exceeds. 

"Sorry to tell you guys, but your better off stopping now." Edo-Wendy tells us. "Go against the Edolas king, and you forfeit your lives." She tells us as we look at her shocked. "That's just how powerful the kingdom is." Edo-Wendy continues. 

"Magic power is limited in this world. Not infinite. To put it an other way, it will be used up eventually." Edo-Elfman tells us looking down. 

"Fearing that, the king tried to monopolize all the magic. Isn't that right Juvia-chan" Edo-Gray tells us, stepping forward, towards Edo-Juvia. She nods and starts to speak. 

"Due to that, all wizard guilds were ordered to disband." She tells us. 

"Everyone resisted at first." Edo-Max says looking down. 

"But one after an other, the guilds were crushed by the hands of the royal army. This is the only guild that's left. And of course, we haven't been spared causalities." Edo-Warren says after him, looking at the floor as well.  

"We lost almost half of our members, even our master too. Damn it all." Edo-Jet says, wiping his face with his jacket sleeve. 

"It takes everything we have just to stay one step ahead of them. " Edo-Gray tells us, looking away. Despite the warnings they had given us, I look towards Natsu and he nods his head in understanding. 

"Please, tell us the way." He tells the guild members, who look at him surprised. 

"We will save our friends, no matter how tough this king might be." I tell them, backing up Natsu. The guild just looks at us either with surprise, or they think were crazy. 'Well jokes on you, we're both.' I think with a small smirk. After a few minutes, the Edo-Lucy steps forward. 

"Alright." She says.

Another Timeskip

Were walking in a dessert with cactus that are shaped as various hand positions(Episode 80 if you're curious). Natsu had wandered off and is now trying to catch a frog, to most likely eat. 

"Okay... Stay right there." He tells the small creature. 

"Natsu, remember things in Edolas aren't always as they seem." I warn him as the frog jumps away. 

"Hey, hold it! You scared it away (y/n)" He tells me while hopping after it. 

"What is he doing?" Carla asks us. 

"Probably trying to eat it." I say bluntly. Cynthia slaps me as Wendy looks at me in horror. Then back at Natsu, who was still hoping around. 

"Natsu.. Wait!" Wendy says trying to stop him. 

"I wonder how long until we get to the kingdom." Happy wonders out loud. 

"Happy, we just left." Carla says, looking at him unbelievably. 

"Not to mention they told us it would take five days to get there." Wendy tells Happy. 

"And our Aera aren't working properly, so we have to walk." Carla says complaining slightly. 

"Can we really not use magic anymore?" Happy asks, looking down. 

"I don't know. But it doesn't bode well." Carla says to us, looking in the distance. I look to where she's looking only to see the frog hoping away and Natsu hoping after that. 'Natsu, what the hell. Running would be faster. Wait, why am I encouraging this!?' I yell at myself in my mind. 

"Happy, come help out, I never saw one like this before." Natsu says to Happy, who only 'aye'd' in response. Natsu hops one more time before crashing into a giant version of the frog. 

"Natsu you Idiot." I yell under my breath. 

"It's huge!" Happy cries out loud. The giant frog lifts up its foot. 

"Natsu, it's attacking!" Happy cries in horror. 

"Alright, I'll take care of this quickly. Fire dragon..." Natsu stops mid sentence as he remembers it wont work. His face drops and he takes off running the other way. We follow him, trying to avoid the frog. Oh how the tables have turned. 

"I forgot I cant use magic." he says while running. 

"Natsu, none of us can." I tell him while running. 

"Well then, I'll just beat it without magic." He says, turning around. He punches the frog's stomach, that bounces back and hits him. Just as he was about to fall, a figure showed up and used a magic whip on it. It kind of reminds me of Lucy. Natsu looks at her happily as she lands of the floor. As the frog retreats Lucy walks up to us. 

"That was easy." She tells us, mainly Natsu. I feel a pit down in my stomach as I look away. 'I cant possibly be jealous.' I think to myself. Everyone else seems so happy to see her, but I'm honestly indifferent. I growl slightly and look down. This is going to be a long day.