Chapter 21

"(Y/n), wake up." A voice rang through my ears. I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted by Cynthia and Zeref. "Your okay!" Cynthia exclaims in surprise, then she looks at Zeref. "If you did anything to her, I will hurt you." She threatened him. 

"Cynthia, he won't hurt me." I say to her, rubbing my eyes. 

"But he's Zeref!" She exclaims in shock. How could I be so calm around him. 

"Before you were born and I was still with my family, Zeref would always visit us. He knew my father." I explained to her calmly. She still looked at me skeptically, then she must of realized why she came here. 

"(Y/n), the team is going to fight Hades. They sent me to find you." She tells me in alarm. 

"Are they actually? Of course they are. They're idiots." I mumble, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. 

"The seven kin of purgatory are down. He's the only one left." Cynthia says to me. 

"(Y/n), go." Zeref tells me as he stands up. 

"What about you? I can't leave you again." I say as I stand up. I don't want him to go. 

"We will meet again. I know it, you just have to trust me." He tells me, a small smile on his face. 

"Please come back to me safe, and still as yourself." I tell him, still not wanting to go. 

"I promise." He says to me. I wrap my arms around him quickly before letting go. 

"I'll hold you up to it then." I say as I give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Let's go Cynthia!" I say to my partner as I summon my wings. 

"Yeah" She says as we fly out of the cave.

"So, where are they going now?" I ask her. 

"To fight Hades. We should meet them at the battlefield." She tells me, flying in the direction. I kept my eyes on the ground, seeing if I could spot anyone familiar. 

"Cynthia, there!" I say, pointing to the ground. There was a small clearing where our team members stood. 

"Let's go" Cynthia says as she begins to fly down. I follow her and I get to where my teammates where. 

"You guys are okay." I say to them in relief. 

"(Y/n), I can say the same to you. Can you fight." Lucy says to me, wondering if I'm okay. 

"Of course I can. I'm not 100% but this will have to do." I tell her, a determined look in my eye. 

"Alright, let's go. Hades is close by." Natsu says to all of us, and run behind him as he leads us to our final battle.

"The third generation of fairy tail" Hades says to us, looking down from his ship. "Come, if you dare, Makarov's brood." He says before turning around and walks into his ship. This seems to piss Natsu off. 

"You come down here" He complains. 

"He thinks he's all that." Gray remarks, ticked off at the man. 

"He's the one who hurt master." Erza says to the ice mage beside her. 

"If we can just teach this guy a lesson, then we can leave safely, right?" Wendy wonders out loud, hoping we don't have to do much. 

"Yup, we'll all get out of here." Lucy says happily. Why does she think it will be that easy. I can tell by the look in this guy's eye, that as long as he's still breathing, he wont stop his attack on us.