Chapter 17

"Does that make sense?" I ask the small dragons in front of me. 

"So, your saying you need our help to search for this grave site?" The earth dragon; Gaia, asks me in confirmation. 

"Exactly." I say, clapping my hands together. 

"We have six hours, sounds simple enough." The water dragon; Aqua, says calmly. 

"And with all of us looking, we'll find it in no time." The ice dragon; Frost, says cockily. 

"Don't forget to report back to me if you found it, alright." I say to them. 

"We got it! Don't worry, we'll find the grave for ya." Ignis says proudly. 

"Exactly, no need to worry." Aura says to me. 

"I trust all of you. Good luck." I say to them. 

"To you too, (Y/n)." The spirit dragon; Wisp, says to me before flying off in a different direction then the others. 

"Alright Cynthia, you're staying with me?" I ask her, curiously. 

"This island is dangerous. Dragons can handle themselves, but we should stay together." She says and I nod. 

"Let's get started then." I say to her.

After about an hour of walking and searching, I sensed the very air around us change. It felt, oddly dark for some reason. 

"Cynthia." I say, warning her. 

"Yeah." She says in understanding, confirming to me that she felt it too. She jumped off my shoulder and turned into her human form, the ice blades I made gleaming purple in the light. Wait, purple? That isn't right. I looked up and saw an orb in the sky, glowing a pinkish purple. A signal flare? What is the reason. What's going on. 

"Cynthia, we have to go to the emergency meeting place. An enemy is here." I say to my partner. She nods and we turn around. 

"Your not going anywhere." A voice says from behind us. I turn back around and we see a woman in her twenties dressed in quite suggestive clothing. She seemed to be holding a ball of some sort. 

"Who are you?" I ask her as she begins to laugh. 

"You don't need to know who I am. Just know someone very important to you is on this island. And we won't leave until we find him." She says to me, a smirk on her face. 

"Why you!" I say in an irritated tone, feeling my blood boil. I charge at her, but it's like she disappeared. 

"I don't need to fight you." She says to me. I glare at her, anger pulsing through my veins. Who does she think she is. 

"Damn you." I growl angrily. 

"Aw, don't worry. There are others on this island who will be happy to fight you on my behalf." She says in a mocking tone. 

"Uh, (Y/n), we have a problem" Cynthia says panicked. I look over my shoulder to see numerous people come to me, ready to fight. I look back to notice the woman was gone. 

"It can't be helped." I say, turning around to face the enemy. 

"I can't spend to much time here, I need to check on the others." I say to them. 

"Cynthia, tell the dragons to go back to their realm. There has been a change of plans." I tell her and she nods, flying off quickly. I take a few steps forward. I don't want to kill them, but it might not be helped. 

"Your all in my way." I say to them as they prepare to charge at me. "It's useless" I tell them as the first line of them drop to the ground. I narrow my eyes are more come and surround me. 

"Now I'm mad" I say to them, gathering my magic in my hand. The light of the power fills the area as I release it. "Music dragon, empowering echo." I say quietly. One by one, the soldiers begin to fall to the ground, gripping their head in pain. A high pitched sound, almost unhearable to a human ear surrounds the area. The noise shuts off their senses, putting the body into a panic state. To put it simple, they end up passing out or even dying. I may be a fairy tail wizard, but don't soil my name. (Y/n) (Ln), the dragon's shadow. 

"(Y/n), the dragons are back to their own world." Cynthia says to me. I seem to ignore her as I stare at my hand, with blue markings covering it. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" She asks me, worried. 

"I'm fine, let's go. I sensed powerful magic this way. We have to go help." I say to her, walking over the bodies that lay around me. Cynthia follows close behind me, but stays quiet. I can sense it from her. She's afraid. She doesn't want to see me like before. These damn blue markings aren't going away anymore either. I can't lose control, I refuse. Just as I took an other step I sense it again. A strong feeling of fear is radiating off of someone. And they're close by too. I break off into a sprint as I ran, tracking the person like a dog. 

Once I arrive at the scene, I see Natsu and Master looking at a man with long, wild blond hair. The fear, is coming from Natsu. I ran to where Master was. 

"Master, are you alright?" I asked him as Natsu's body went ablaze. 

"I will never forgive you!" He exclaims. 

"Master, we should get out of here. I say to him, supporting him so he can stand. 

"Cynthia let's go" I tell her as we walk away from the battlefield. 

"Child, do you really trust Natsu to defeat him?" He asks me, wondering what I thought about the situation. 

"I know he can. He won't give up so easily. You know how he is." I tell him as I continue to support him. This seems to make him think for a moment. 

"We should be safe here." I tell him as I get him to sit down on a rock. 

"Music dragon healing aura" I say as I hold my hand out. My hand glows a soft purple as the energy begins to heal his wounds. He looks at my arm while I'm healing him and his eyes widen. 

"What happened to your arm child?" He asks me with concern. 

"They're fathers markings. They appeared when I was fighting Guildarts, but not for too long. It's not going away this time, so I wonder what's going on." I say to him, a worried look on my face as I put my hand to my side. 

"Maybe you're reacting to his magic." Makarov wonders out loud. I decided to ignore it as I look towards the way we came from. 

"Cynthia, stay with master for now. Make sure he rests so his magic can be restored." I tell her in a calm but stern tone. 

"Where are you going (Y/n)?" Cynthia questions me. 

"I'm going to help my friend." I say as I begin running towards the fight. I feel like I should help him. Something feels off. And I have to do whatever I can to keep everyone safe.