Chapter 8 {Rewrite}

{y/n}'s POV

We walk into a shop that Edo-Lucy said was basically a black market for magic items. The thought of a black market made me sick, but I knew it was necessary for what we needed to do.

"Wow, there's a whole lot of weird looking stuff lined up here." Happy points out, looking at one of the shelves. 

"This shop reeks of mold." Carla points out. 

"Well, I guess they cant exactly get it cleaned" Cynthia says while looking at an other shelf. 

"That's not it. It's because we have some antique items with a lot of history." The shopkeeper corrects Cynthia. 

"I don't care about it's history, all i care about is if they are useful." Edo-Lucy says to the shopkeeper. The total opposite of what Lucy is like when shopping. Edo-Lucy looks at us. 

"There are a lot of imitations out there, so be careful what you buy." She tells us with a warning tone. 

"Hey old dude, got any fire magic?" Natsu asks him rather inconsiderately. I tune out their conversation and look around. I was about to give up until something caught my eye. It was a blue and white handle of something. I grabbed it off the shelf and held it. It was really light. 

"Ah, that uses water and ice magic. Here." He says, telling me to give it to him. He pushed a light blue button and a pole extended front one side. From the top of the pole a scythe made of ice appeared. He pushes the button again and the ice and the pole disappear. He pushes the dark blue button and water pours out of the other side and forms a whip. he pushes the button again and makes the water disappear. He hands the weapon back to me and I take it. I look back at the shelf and notice a clear vial with some kind of liquid. 

"Oh, that's healing water. You put some on your tongue and presto, your healed." He tells me in a very exaggerated and wondrous tone. He then walks away and goes to help the others. After looking around and finding nothing else of use, I walk back to the others. 

"Alright, I guess well settle with this stuff then." Lucy tells the old shopkeeper. 

"Great choices, alright. So each of them is normally 20,000, but I'll give you a discount making them 18,000 each." He tells us smiling. 

"That's pretty expensive." Natsu says with a sigh. 

"Wares are scarce, so their quite valuable." The shopkeeper tells Natsu in retaliation. 

"Wait, aren't we forgetting something important. Do you have any money?" Edo-Lucy asks Natsu. Natsu just laughs 

"Hahaha, of course not." He says joyfuly. 

"This isn't a laughing matter."Edo-Lucy tells him. 

"All I have in my pockets are some buiscuits." Wendy tells Edo-Lucy. 

"And I have money, but it probably isn't the same as your currency. See?" I tell them, pulling out a bill. They look at it in confusion for a bit. 

"Nope, it is different. So it's worthless here." The shopkeeper says to me. 

"Lucy, pay the man." Natsu tells her. 

"What?" Edo-Lucy asks confused. She then looks down and starts to blush. I just turn my head from the scene. 

"So 18,000 each?" Lucy says curiously. 

"I can't accept money from you. You've helped me so many times, so consider it a gift." The shopkeeper tells her. 

"Well take them graciously." Edo-Lucy says. 

"Thanks" Natsu replies smiling. 

"Thank you so much." Wendy says bowing.