Chapter 26

"(Y/n)! Please wake up!" A female voice called out from the void. It sounded so familiar. 

"(Y/n)!" An other, masculine voice called. Who are these people. Why do they know my name. And why do they sound so familiar. What are they talking about, I am awake. I felt a hand tap my shoulder from behind me. As I go to turn around, my eyes open. Kneeling beside me was a familiar green haired girl and a raven haired boy. Is that, Bisca and Alzack? 

"What happened? You guys changed!" I said, sitting up in alarm, taking notice of the sudden pain that jolted through my body. 

"Careful, your injured."Alzack said to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

"What happened. And why do you guys look different." I ask them as I try to calm down. I feel a sharp pain in my chest as I begin to cough. 

"(Y/n)!" Bisca calls out to me, concern lacing her tone. I wave her off and smile as the pain subsides. 

"As for your questions (Y/n). Acnologia wiped out Tenrou island. Then, we found the island here, somehow it must of teleported." Bisca says to me, trying to break the news slowly. 

"As for our appearances, a lot of time has passed since you vanished. Seven years to be exact." Alzack tells me, hoping I don't take it badly. Wait, if that much time has passed, then. 

"Are you guys dating yet?" I ask them, curious at the answer. The two of them turned red and looked at each other. 

"We're married now. We even have a daughter." Bisca says to me, a smile on her face. 

"Congratulations to you both." I say to them, a smile growing on me. "By the way, where are the others?" I ask them. 

"We're still looking for the rest of them." Bisca says to me. 

"We found a few, and they set up camp just over there." Alzack tells me, pointing in the direction. 

"Alright then, I'll head back. I want to make sure the others are okay." I tell the two of them. 

"Okay, we'll continue looking for others." Alzack tells me as the tree of us stand up. As I turn to walk away, I stop myself for a moment. 

"And guys." I say to them, turning my head to face them. "Thank you for coming back. Even after all this time." I say to them, a smile on my face. They nod at me as they walk in the other direction as I head to the others.

I can't believe it's been that long. Seven years. It's amazing they still had faith we where even alive. How did we survive, the last thing I remember is a white light. It hurts just to think about it. I guess that means the barrier worked, but how on Earthland did the island move geological locations. It's odd, since I never did anything of the sort, and I don't think the others can do things like that on this large of a scale.

"(Y/n)! You're okay!" A voice called out. 

"Huh, Levy? Yeah I'm fine. Where are the others?" I ask her, curious at our current location. 

"This way, come on." She says, grabbing my hand and leading me somewhere. Once we arrived, everyone was there. Following close behind us was Alzack and Bisca, leading Wendy, Carla and Cynthia to the group. Everyone was here. Safe and sound. First master, Mavis explained to us what happened. Our magic together activated a shield that protects us from all evil. We were left in a frozen state that took seven years to dispel. I guess it made sense. After first master disappeared, we all left to go to the ship that the guild arrived on.

"Hey Shadow, you owe us an explanation." Gajeel said to me in an irritated tone. 

"Huh, what do you mean?" I ask the iron dragon slayer. 

"You know what I'm talking about!" He says to me angrily. 

"You called Acnologia your father. Is it true?" Wendy asks me, holding Carla close to her chest. 

"Guess it can't be helped." Master said to me. 

"They where bound to find out eventually." Laxus said, agreeing with Master. I guess I should clear the air about him. Taking a breath, I begin to explain.

"It's true, Acnologia is my birth father. Unlike Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel, my birth parents were actual dragons." I say to them, feeling a large weight lift off my chest. "In fact, we were a whole family. Acnologia, my father. Valissia, the water dragon is my mother. Melody, the music dragon is my elder sister, and Val, the silent dragon. Unlike my siblings, who where born in their dragon form, I had been born as a human. That's why I was raised as a dragon slayer, not an actual dragon." I told them, trying to explain it as best as I could. 

"That's why you where able to turn into a dragon." Lucy says in realization. I nod at this. 

"One thing that confuses me is why I didn't disappear along with my family. It might of been the fact that I was born a human, but I don't know." I said honestly. 

"Your the daughter of the enemy. You hid this information from us. How could we possibly trust you." Carla said afterwards. 

"Carla, be nice." Wendy says, scolding her exceed. 

"I only speak the truth." Carla says to her partner. 

"I withheld the information from you all so you don't harbor ill intent towards me. And, that wasn't my father. He was being controlled by dark magic." I told her, trying to clear my fathers name. "While he was in control, he met up with me. He wouldn't tell me the reason, but I suspect it gets worse the more Zeref loses his humanity." I tell them, preventing Carla from making a comment. "I understand if you no longer trust me, but please, don't blame my father." I tell them, trying to clear my fathers name. 

"Why wouldn't we trust you?" Natsu asks me. I look back up at him. 

"Your spell protected us long enough for the fairy sphere to activate." Erza said to me, a smile on her face. 

"We should be thanking you for saving us. Not blaming you." Gray tells me, reassuring me of the guilds trust. 

"See (Y/n), everyone doesn't distrust you. Quite the opposite actually. They seemed to have found a new respect for you." Mira says to me in a comforting tone. My eyes widen as tears build up in my eyes, though, I try to fight them back.

"Thank you. All of you." I say to them, a bright smile on my face.

"Guys, we're approaching the guild." Max tells us. We all look towards the land that we spend so long away from. We're coming back, fairy tail.