Chapter 29

Master had just finished declaring Guildarts as the next guild master. After he realized Guildarts had actually left and found out he had left a letter behind, he read it and his face dropped. It explains that he doesn't want to be guild master since it just 'ain't his style'. But he did leave two things he wanted done. The first thing was that he wanted was to allow Laxus to be a member of Fairy tail once more. I was personally thankful for that. And I got to see Freed cry. Oh, all the blackmail opportunities. 

Back on topic, the second thing he did was make Master the sixth guild master of Fairy tail. So Makarov wen't from third to sixth master within a matter of minutes. It was quite amusing watching him complain about never giving up the position until he dies. And I honestly prefer it that way.

Once the guild calmed down from laughing too much, we went back to doing what we normally do. I decided to speak with Erza about the guilds current situation, until we overheard Warren and Max's conversation.

"Guildarts is out of his mind if he thinks we can beat the number one guild in Fiore." Warren says to his friend, thinking of what the hell just happened. 

"It's gonna take a miracle for something like that to happen." Max replies to his friend. 

"I don't think it's impossible. Besides, we should rise to the challenge." Erza says, trying to bring up their mood. 

"Not to mention that we're back. So we can help the guild rise again" I say after Erza, trying to help brighten the mood. 

"That's a pretty tall order." Warren says to us. 

"Yeah, things are different these days." Max says, probably remembering some bad memories. 

"Sabertooth would be tough to beat." Alzack says, overhearing the conversation. 

"Not to mention that even the Lamia scale and Blue Pegasus guild have gotten way more powerful in the past seven years." Bisca says, agreeing with her husband. 

"All of them are super awesome." Asuka says happily.

"We are a lot better now that we have some of our major players back in action" Vijeeter says thinking on the topic. 

"But the fact of the matter is that you guys are still seven years behind everybody else." Laki says, pointing a major flaw in our power. 

"Don't worry Levy, your always number one in our book." Jet and Droy say together, seeing as Levy was losing hope. 

"You got to admit that's a substantial training gap." Macao says to us from the bar. 

"Whether your talking about personal strength or the guilds over all power, we still have a long way to go." Wakaba says to us, taking an other puff of the cigar. Hmm, that raises a good point. We have been asleep for seven years. We must be far behind. 

"I see your point. It will take a good amount of time and training to regain out standing." Erza says to the others, still staying positive.

"I waited for you guys for seven whole years. I'm sick and tired of waiting for something to happen." Romeo says as he stands on top of the table. 

"Romeo" His father warns him. 

"There's totally a way for us to be number one again. You all know what it is!" Romeo says to the guild. 

"What?" Warren says, confused at the boy's behavior. 

"No way kid!" Nab says, knowing what he's talking about. 

"Come on." Max says in disbelief. 

"No! Didn't I tell you we would never take part in that thing again!" Macao says to his son.