Chapter 34

"Hey guys, are you ready?" I ask my normal teammates. 

"Yeah. It was hard to pack everything though. I left so much at my apartment too." Lucy says, her suitcase beside her. 

"It's alright Lucy, we're only going there for a week." Erza says to the blond, a smile on her face. 

"You shouldn't be talking." Lucy says quietly, marveling at the amount Erza packed. 

"Are you ready (Y/n)? You have the smallest bag here." Erza mentions, looking at everyone's bag, then at mine. 

"We're only going there for a week. I just packed enough plus one extra thing." I say to her, rolling my eyes. 

"It's odd that master didn't choose you to represent the guild though." Lucy says to me, looking over at me. 

"I-It was odd, but he knows what he's doing." I say, laughing to try to cover up my stutter. I need to keep it a secret from them.

"I'm still glad your coming to cheer us on (Y/n)." Natsu says with his usual smile. 

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I tell him, my smile growing larger. A blush creeps onto Natsu's face, but it goes unnoticed by me.

"Listen up brats!" Master says from on top of a crate. "As many of you know, we are going to Crocus. That being said, I don't need the train to make unnecessary stops because you all mess it up. Be on your best behavior, your representing the future of Fairy tail." Master explains to us, mainly the most destructive members of the guild. 

"Everyone, let's begin boarding the train." Erza says to us in a commanding tone. With that, everyone begins boarding the train. I put away my bag and go to a window seat. Gray sits beside me and Natsu sits in front of me. Lucy sits beside Natsu, and beside her is Wendy. In front of Wendy is Erza. I am so glad these seats are meant for three people, or else we would be squished.

"Hey Natsu, you okay?" I ask the dragon slayer, who looks nervous. He looks over at me and smiles. 

"Everything's just fine." He says, smiling at me. The train begins to move and Natsu's face immediately becomes green. 

"I tried casting troia, but it didn't work this time." Wendy says as she lowers her head. 

"Yikes, and this is a long ride." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. My fingers brush against the chain of my necklace. That's right, troia. I take my necklace off and look at it intently. 

"Wendy, are you able to cast troia again?" I ask her, curiously. 

"But it doesn't work on Natsu." She says to me, looking up. 

"On me I mean." I tell the girl. 

"But, you don't look motion sick?" She says to me. 

"I actually get worse then Natsu. But this necklace has a troia cast on it. So Natsu, you can use this." I say to him, giving him the necklace. As soon as the chain leaves my hands, I begin to feel nauseous. 

"Ugh, I forgot how this feels." I say, putting my head in my hands. 

"Here." Wendy says, casting a troia on me. Before my sickness gets any worse, the nausea goes away. 

"Thanks Wendy." I say to her, feeling a lot better. 

"Hey, this thing really works. Thanks (Y/n)." Natsu says, back to his normal self. 

"It's no problem, just be careful with it. My sister gave it to me." I tell him as he looks at me, then back at it. 

"I'll be sure to keep it safe." He says as he smiles at me, proud to have my trust. This makes something bubble inside of me. A warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest.