Chapter 32

"Hello, can I get a ticket to Magnolia." I ask the person behind the counter. He gives me the train ticket as I hand him the money. "Thank you." I say to him as I walk to the station. It was already the day, huh. Tomorrow, we'll find out who's participating in the Grand magic Games. I cant wait.

Even though it's been a week since I met up with Crime sorciere, my body was still slightly sore. But I could tell from the training I was doing that my magic had increased a lot. On top of that, my magic strength rose significantly. While I still can't stop my constant magic depletion when I'm injured, I have a lot more magic as a reserve. That and I swear to never go anywhere without ethernano.

The train comes into the station and comes to a stop. The doors open and I walk inside, trying to get to my seat. I hope that I get lucky with who I sit with, and hope they don't hate me. As I get to my seat, I notice a group of familiar faces in the place I was supposed to sit. 

"Hibiki, Ren, Eve." I say to the Blue Pegasus members.

"Well if it isn't (Y/n). Looks like they did find Tenrou island." Hibiki says as I take the seat next to him. 

"Yeah, Makao told us what you all did. Thank you for helping our guild." I tell the three. 

"Well, how could we abandon such a pretty girl? It would horrific." Hibiki says, trying to flirt with me, again. It's not the first time he's done this, so I got used to it. Ignoring his remark, I look at the other two. 

"So, where are you guys off to?" I ask them, curious of why they where here. 

"We just finished a job." Eve tells me, a smile on his face. 

"We're going back to our guild." Ren says to me, a calm expression but an obvious blush on his face. 

"Cool, I'm going back to my guild also. Master's going to tell us the Grand magic Games participants." I say, remembering the news. 

"Your guild doesn't know yet?" Eve asks me, curiously. 

"No, does yours?" I ask them, curious of their line up. 

"We wont give much away, but three of the participants are right here." Hibiki says, trying to make me impresses. 

"Really? We'll if I make it in I'll have to watch my back. I know how strong you guys can be." I say to them, thinking back to a three on one battle that I won by a hair. 

"Don't think I'll take it easy on you just because your cute." Ren says, looking away from me. 

"I wouldn't count on it." I say to him, not being able to prevent the heat from flushing my cheeks. I shake my head at the relentless flirting and I reach into my bag, grabbing the book my brother had given me. I check my bookmark and notice it was on the black fire page. Now I know it as god slayer magic, but that strikes the question. 

My brother always used his black fire, so what is his dragon magic? Clearly he's not a god slayer, and I know we are fully related, but why did he learn god slayer magic, and why did he never use his dragon one? Clearing my mind from this thought, I decide to read on the types of god slaying magic. If I recall, Shelia is a sky god slayer. If anyone would have to face her, then it would be good to have some tips. The same goes for other types of it. I should train my mind now, since I've been working just with my physical body.

"Next stop, Magnolia station" the speakers ran, taking me out of my thoughts. Blinking slightly, now aware of time, I look at the page I had been on. The last type of god slayer magic. How much time had passed. Remember, there is a as many gods as there are types of magic. I feel eyes looking at me from the side and I turn my head. 

"Hibiki? Why are you staring at me?" I ask him, wondering how long he's been doing it. 

"I'm painting a mental image of you in head, so I can keep you in mind every day." He says to me, turning his head slightly as a smirk comes to his face. 

"That's not creepy at all." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I put a bookmark between the pages and I close the book, putting it back in my bag. I see us pull into the station. Once the train stops I stand up and grab my bag. 

"It was nice to see you all again. I hope we can talk again like this soon. Bye." I say to them as I walk away, getting off the train. It was fairly late at night, so I decided to head to home. I should get sleep, since no matter what, tomorrow is a big day, and the day after we're going to Crocus. Plus, I needed to rest my body. I was still in physical pain, despite that a week has passed. 

So I begin walking home, my bag slung over my shoulder. Walking down the road I normally took, I noticed the old guild hall. It brought back so many memories. I decide to stop at the old hall, just to remind me what I'll be fighting for in Crocus. Walking to the building, I marvel at it's size compared to the one we have now. What happened that made us lose all of this. Are we really that important to the guild? If everything was a disaster when we left, that means everyone on Tenrou has an effect of the guild, no matter how small.

"Shadow, you're back already?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn around to be face to face with Gajeel. 

"I just got back. How did training go?" I ask him, turning back to look at the old guild. 

"It was decent. Now I'm ready to kick Sabertooth ass." He says confidently, walking beside me. 

"Right." I say to him, a smile growing on my face. 

"It's weird" I hear him say from beside me. 

"What is?" I ask him curiously. 

"Every time your alone, your face is blank as a paper. But when someone you know is there, you're all smiles. Just say'n, it's hella creepy." He says to me, looking up at the old hall. 

"I see, well it's not really anything. I just don't show emotion unless I'm with people I'm comfortable with. Call it an old habit" I saw with a calm expression on my face. I could feel his gaze on the side of my head and I chuckle lightly.

"I'm going to go home, I'll see you at the guild tomorrow." I say to him with a smile, waving to him as I turn on my heels. I didn't think I heard him right, but I couldn't of sworn I heard him say goodbye, using my real name instead of my nickname.

So close to meeting the twin dragons. I'm so excited. I was also planning on going back and editing the whole story, without major changes. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are all staying safe. Peace!