Chapter 24

My eyes flutter open as they become accustomed to the sunlight. What on Earthland happened? 

"(Y/n)! You're awake." Wendy says joyfully. 

"Y-yeah. What happened?" I asked her. 

"We won the battle." Erza says, walking towards me. 

"We did? My mind is kind of fuzzy." I say to her honestly. 

"It's to be expected. You where almost completely drained of magic power." She says to me again. She walks up to me and hands me a pile of clothes. 

"Huh?" I look at them in curiosity. 

"Go change, I'll make sure the boys don't peak. Unless you want to stay in those clothes?" She says to me, a teasing smirk on her face. I look down at my clothing to see that my bra is showing through my torn shirt and my shorts where almost completely torn up, hanging my literal threads. 

"Y-Yeah, your right." I say with a hot blush on my face. I stand up with Wendy's help, careful to not disturb my wounds. "How are the others?" I ask her. 

"Natsu just woke up and we're getting everyone's wounds treated. You where top priority due to your critical wounds." She tells me, a calm but content smile on her face. 

"I'm glad." I say to her, my own smile on my face. 

"You can change here. I'll keep watch." She tells me as we get to a small enclosure. 

"Thank you." I say to her as I go to a hidden spot. 

I carefully take of my shirt and shorts. Almost immediately I notice all the bandages. As I examine them, I notice a single blue mark on my waist and thigh line. Guess it's a memento of the battle today. I take the clothes and pick up the skirt. It was a white, slightly ruffled skirt with shorts attached to it. Once I put it on, I notice how short it actually is. It was slightly above the half way mark of my thigh. At least there are shorts underneath. I grab the top and examine it quickly. It was a (f/c) v-neck crop top with loose quarter sleeves. The V-neck line censored my chest with a nice criss cross style ribbon. After I put it on, I took the black belt and secured it around my waist. I looked back at the clothes and saw the white flats and knee high, white socks. Putting them on, careful not to disturb by bandages, I walk to where Erza was waiting for me. 

"How do I look?" I ask her curiously. She examines my appearance for a moment before getting me to turn around. 

"Your hair is a mess, let me help." She says as she combs her fingers through my hair, that was currently out.

"Your hair got significantly longer for some reason. Maybe from your other form." She mentions to me as she removes the bigger tangles. She braids my hair into a fishtail and showed me a (f/c) flower hairpin. She pins it into my hair, at the top of the braid. 

"There. It's perfect." She said, her eyes sparkling. I laugh at her childish behavior. 

"Come on, let's get back." I say to the girl as we walk back together.

Once we got back we saw the line of people, mainly the guys, waiting for Wendy to heal them. Erza sees this and requips into some tight nurse clothing. 

"Wendy, switch places" Erza says to the young dragon slayer. 

"E-Erza, that outfit, a nurse." Wendy says, marveling at how she looks. 

"You don't have healing powers." Carla points out. 

"Difference in ability doesn't matter during battle, Wendy. It's your heart that's tested." Erza says confidently.