Chapter 28

How did my life come to this. Just because I've been doing ballroom dancing for seven years does not mean I'm fit to teach. I only did it for two reasons, I started because of a job, and I continued because I was interested. That does not mean I want to teach my WHOLE GUILD how to dance. But, here I am anyways, teaching the boys and girls with Lucy's help. I have a feeling she learned it due to her rich lineage. So she's teaching the girls the steps, and I'm teaching the guys. I had to take charge. Did you see how everyone was dancing before? It was atrocious to walk in on. Lucy was the only one who knew I danced. Keyword, was.

"That's the basic steps for the male and female waltz. I'm surprised all of you are still here though. But that's all I'm doing today." I said to them once we finished up the 'lesson'. Once everyone began speaking with each other, Wendy walked up to me. 

"How did you learn to dance like that (y/n)?" She asks me. 

"I had to learn it for a mission when I was younger, and I kinda just stuck with it." I tell the girl honestly. We where on the sidelines, so I don't have to worry about others eavesdropping. 

"Really? Do you know any other dances?" She asks me. Does this girl just want to learn more about me? 

"She does salsa, hip hop, ballet, advanced ballroom, and contemporary. That's all right?" Lucy says, walking towards me. 

"I'm also starting to learn the tango and I'm trying to do freestyle, but I'm having slight difficulty." I say to Lucy, knowing she would find out eventually. 

"Really? That's a lot." Wendy points out. 

"It's how I stay flexible and fit. Other then the jobs of course." I say to her. 

"Yeah, if you ever need pointers, (y/n)'s the person to ask." She says, a smirk on her face. 

"That is the worse advice you could give!" I tell Lucy, a tick mark on my head. 

"Anyways, we should probably go and pack everything we need." Lucy says as Erza comes over. 

"Does anyone need dresses? I have a few I could let you all borrow." I say to them, remembering my closet at home. 

"I don't need one, I'm always prepared." Lucy says, smiling at me. 

"I also have quite the collection myself." Erza tells me, a smile on her face. 

"What about you Wendy?" I ask the girl.

 "Do you have any in my size?" She asks me, timidly. 

"I should have some older ones from when I was your age. I could bring it if you want." I tell her, showing a kind smile. 

"Could you please? Thank you so much." She says, a shy smile on her own face. 

"Alright, let's go pack." I say to the others, who agree with a 'yeah'.

Timeskip

Looking at my self in the mirror of the change room, I study my appearance once more, my long (f/c) dress just barely hovered over the ground. My hair was down, but I did have a hairpin at the back, just for decoration. I wore high heels, which didn't bother me that much. I wore them a lot when I danced, and I've reached the point where I can sprint in them. Odd I know. Anyways, once I finished double checking everything, I step outside of the change room, to see the others waiting for me. 

"Wendy, you look so cute in that dress." I tell her, internally screaming from how cute she is. 

"Thank you (Y/n). You look really pretty." Wendy says to me.