15. Soul-mates

Draco's POV

"HERMIONE GET OUT NOW." I shouted. She stood her ground but opened her mouth in surprise.

"You... called me Hermione?"

"Well that is your name. Now would you leave?" She raised her eyebrows. "Pleaase." I drawled.

She smirked and left. I turned to Blaise and we sat down calmly.

"How did you know what I am?"

"Mia and I went to see mum yesterday. I got these pains in my stomach and collapsed. Mum told me it was because I'm veela."

"You too? Jeez. How many of them are there?!" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Theodore Nott is one, Mum told me about the curse." He then went on to explain everything he had learnt yesterday, which was more that what I knew.

"What makes you think Granger is mine?" I asked staring at the ground at the thought.

"Mate, you have become really protective- you even punched Ron for her! I saw you smelling her when we first went to the common room, and you haven't offended her for a while and if you do, you wince like you're in pain. You just called her Hermione, and finally, when she approached you, your pupils dilated really badly into full black." He replied.

"Everything you just said is true... Annoyingly. But that wasn't Hermione when my pupils dilated. That was Ella, idiot." I sneered and flung myself backwards onto my bed.

"No Draco. It was Hermione. I knew how you'd react to Hermione being my sister so I charmed her to look like someone else until we decided that it was time to tell everyone. So I made up Ella, hoping you'd think she was a fling of mine or something. Sorry about this mate but it had to be done- we needed to understand ourselves before we told everyone."

I nodded in understanding but whined in frustration. "Why does it have to be her Blaise? Why! I would've been happy with Ella."

"Look mate, what's there not to like? she's gorgeous, smart, interesting, is the only one that can keep up with your banter, and is pure blood. She even has blonde hair and green-ish eyes! How can you complain?" he replied intensely.

"True... now she's not a mudblood, she's better I guess..." I replied.

We went out to see who was still here, and it was just Ginny- who smirked at me, Astoria, Harry and Hermione. Hermione looked up at me nervously through long eyelashes and she looked quite beautiful. I think I could make this work... as long as she doesn't reject me that is...

Harry was sat next to Ginny as they were all lovey dovey (I mentally rolled my eyes at this thought) and Astoria and Hermione were sat on different sofas. Blaise sat next to Astoria, and I heard him purring quietly. Hah. Looks like I know who his mate is too! I also saw him sniff her slightly. So that left me to sit next to Gra- I mean Hermione... better get used to it if I'm going to spend my oh god- spend my life with her or die trying. This was a lost cause jeez.

I did the muggle yawning 'move' and put my arm around her and she glared at me until I removed my arm and then she chuckled. An idea then came to me. I walked over to Astoria and kissed her full on the lips. Blaise immediately reacted, knocking me completely off my feet into the wall. He then gave out a cry of pain. Looks like Astoria is Blaise's mate then ahahaha.

Astoria ran over to Blaise and Hermione too and I got up, giving Blaise a hand. He didn't move. Suddenly he screamed. It was a scream filled with pain and two black wings protruded out of his back. SHIT poor guy! That must have been intense for him...

Astoria gasped and stroked the wings, and Blaise moaned- it was a very sexual sound as well and I couldn't help but laugh. I then decided I should explain to the angry Astoria why I kissed her. We were more brother and sister than anything so I wasn't surprised at her anger.