22. Girl

Astoria's POV

Pansy had been marked, Mia had been marked, only merlin knows who else. I love Blaise and it's time to find out whether he loves me or not.

I met up with him later on, and we did some intense kissing.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey handsome"

"You okay?"

"Yeah just tired"

"Aw- you can sleep with me if you like"

Innuendo. brilliant.

"Anytime" I winked.

Then I noticed his eyes change. There was a hunger there that hadn't been there before. I kissed him.

He pushed me away.

"Asti- I... there's something I need to tell you."

I raised my eyebrows and he continued..

"I'm. Completely, crazily and honestly in love with you, baby."

My eyes teared up.

"I'm in love with you too, and Blaise- I'm ready. I want to give myself to you completely."

And so I did.

Blaise's POV

I was completely surprised when Asti said she was ready. I hadn't expected her to be so forthcoming about it either, I knew she was brave, but not that outgoing.

I asked her more than once if she was sure- I didn't want to push her into it.

She replied each time with a simple 'yes, I love you' and smiled.

It was incredible.

I had never felt so much love and happiness with one person before. It was a feeling like no other. I knew if found my person.

************one week later***********

Ginny's POV

Hermione summoned me through a patronus, asking for pain killers that I kept hidden. I came happily and bounded into her room. She got me to slam the door just before Draco could come in.

"What was that all about? I thought you two had done the deed and were more crazy in love than ever"

"Well... we are, but he's mentally eavesdropping and I'm feeling really crappy today. Brought the pain killers?"

"Of course! Plus I'm only next door" I winked.

"Thank you so much"

"So what's up?"

"Horrible cramps... headaches ergh."

There were multiple bangs on the door.

"HERMIONE LET ME IN PLEASE! WHATS WRONG!"

"You don't feel like Dramione time then?" I pouted.

"No I bloody well do not. Dramione? Really! That's terrible. Ugh! Ginnnyyyyyy? Will you go get me some ice cream or chocolate pleeeeease?"

"Sure thing haha"

I walked out and was bombarded with questions from Draco, all revolving around her health.

"It's horrible. I have terrible cramps in my abdomen and I can barely see properly. What's happened!"

I laughed. So much that I fell over.

"Draco- you..." I couldn't stop laughing. "Oh, babe. You are officially a girl."

"I am most certainly not!"

"No. You daft bimbo! It's that time."

"What?"

"Her time of month?"

"What are you actually talking about?!"

"She's on her period, idiot! Merlin! Now go get your girlfriend her ice cream and maybe she won't hit you so hard you feel like crying."

He looked at me, alarmed

Hermione on her period? Good luck Malfoy!