27. The Beginning

Astoria's POV

I think it's time for a little celebration. Gryffindor had won a quidditch game already this year, and so had Slytherin, I now had a fully fledged soul mate, as did Hermione, and we were setting ourselves up for brilliant futures. Definitely reasons to celebrate. I caught up with Hermione and posed the idea.

"Oh Asti that's great! Is there anything I can do to help? I'm out with Draco all day tomorrow in Hogsmeade, I could buy some things if you like?"

"No no... It's alright, I'm an awesome party planner, I have everything I need." I winked and Hermione beamed.

"Alright. See you later and good luck!"

I sent a patronus to Ginny who also deemed the party idea good, and she invited me over to start preparing.

"Okay. What goes where? Who's invited? What do you need?"

"Anybody is welcome, I need firewhiskey from the kitchens and lots of it. Spread the word Gin!"

"On my way!"

I rushed about. Tidying, cleaning, placing bottles on tables, hanging things up.

When the time finally came tomorrow, people were going to be exploding into the dorm.

I slipped on a couple of the boy's spilt broom shiner and I grabbed onto the nearest thing. Blaise. My Blaise. The point on my shoulder where he had marked me tingled and I felt warm everywhere. I pulled him into a passionate kiss and winked, then walking away to find Ginny.

"Harry, there's going to be a party tomorrow, but you know I can't drink"

"Oh yeah... Don't worry I'll keep you happy."

"I'm alright baby. Stop worrying about me. Hey- I love you"

"I love you too"

Why couldn't Ginny drink? What was that about?! I shrugged and knocked loudly. Ginny smiled and enveloped me in a hug.

"This is going to be brilliant Asti!"