24. Dream

Hermione's POV

"DRACO. BABY. DRACO WAKE UP, PLEASE."

I shook him as hard as possible. He was tossing and turning and murmuring in his sleep. I could see tears streaming down his face. He opened his eyes and I brushed his tear stained cheeks lightly.

"Hermione? OH GOD. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"What?! Draco it was just a bad dream!"

"I know. But I need you in my arms because I love you and that dream freaked me out more than I could ever explain."

"What happened? Why were you asleep in the first place! You missed Lucius' trial."

"Wait what? I didn't miss it... did I?"

"Yes you did. He's scheduled to get the kiss in two weeks. I um... couldn't wake you up - you must have fallen back to sleep after I left your room in the duvet, screaming." I blushed. "So, I went with Narcissa myself. She seems to like me. I explained I was your mate, as you haven't yet."

"Sorry... I guess I was really focused on the dream I guess." He scratched his head.

"Draco, what happened in your dream? I was really worried about you."

"Well um... we were in the trial, and my father claimed he had been under the imperius curse, so they delayed the kiss. Then he asked for a moment with me alone, and started telling me I wasn't worthy of the Malfoy name and that I was filth like... well like you..."

"I really don't like that man."

"Yeah me too. Well anyway, then he started threatening me, and saying he'd kill you. The dream then flashed forward, and all I remember is being helpless whilst he tortured you. Over, and over again." He put his head down in his hands. I kissed his head.

"I'm going to talk to Mcgonnagall, sort out the prefect duties and such. I love you, try and get some... dreamless sleep, I'll get some potion."

I collected the potions and gave them to him. He'd be out for a few hours now. I went to explain the Ginny, Asti, Pansy and Blaise what I had just been told.

"Gin this is potentially problematic."

"Mia, okay this stuff can go two ways." Ginny began.

"Either it is just a silly dream because it's Draco's way of coping with grief," Pansy continued.

"Or it is a sign from the future. Either way, you need to talk to Mcgonnagall because you need to be careful. If Trelawney was ever actually speaking any truth, dreams can be a way to tell prophecies. I don't know if it's even possible, but if you say Harry had these kinds of dreams, I suggest you speak to him about it, and then consult Mcgonnagall about it. This stuff could be extremely serious."

"Alright. Time to go see Harry then. You coming Gin?"

"Ah... no thanks, I um... need the toilet."

I laughed. "Er alright then.. I'll keep you guys updated."

Blaise had an extremely thoughtful look on his face, but it seemed to vanish when Astoria kissed him, and he smiled at me and waved goodbye.

Okay. Harry, where are you?