35. Lost

Harry's POV

I don't think I'll ever forget the look on Draco's face when he saw the love of his life fall over the edge. He had screamed and tears had fallen freely down his face in streams.

I grabbed his shoulders and we apparated down to below where the opening of the tower was. I sent a patronus and Mcgonnagall apparated within seconds.

She grabbed my shoulder as I bent toward Mia.

"You are not to tell Mr Malfoy what you have done. Come and see me in my office. Bring Hermione and come alone."

"Yes professor." I answered.

I looked over at Draco. He was bent over Hermione in a protective position. Every now and then he would glare at Lucius and I could faintly hear him muttering words of failure and heartbreak under his breath.

I knew he would be grieving for a long time.

No-one's POV

*meanwhile*

"Everyone has left now Ginny... Have you seen Draco and Hermione?"

"No, have you seen Harry? I can't find him anywhere!"

"No I haven't... perhaps we should go outside and look?"

"Yes good ide- AAHHH OW OW"

"GINNY?! GINNY! WHATS WRONG!"

Ginny began writhing in pain.

"My- my baby! It's... there's something wrong!"

"No! Ginny! I'll get Madam Pomfrey!"

Astoria summoned Madam Pomfrey and she rushed into the dorm.

"Here, lie down, try to calm down. I will just perform some simple charms. This one for pain relief and a few for the baby and checking if it's okay."

After a few moments, a tear slowly slid down her face.

"Ginny, I'm sorry. She's gone."

"She?"

"Yes, it was a girl, and you've had a miscarriage. I am so sorry dear."

Ginny and Astoria collapsed in a corner and their tears mixed as they cried for the lost baby.

While tears were cried over a newbaby, there were also tears over lost friend.