20. Three screamed words

Draco's POV

I loved Hermione for merlin's sake. Why would I break up with her?! But I knew exactly what was happening. This person had taken polyjuice potion and pretended to be me. Who would do that though?!

"WHO ARE YOU?" I shouted at them.

"DRACO, WHO ARE YOU!"

Ok. He was good, but I wasn't exactly expecting him to admit and forgive.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! YOU BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND. IM IN LOVE WITH HER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT."

I heard Mia's intake of breath and looked squarely at the imposter.

"YOU'RE AN IMPOSTER YOU FERR-IDIOT."

Ha! Got him now. I looked around the room. The only people who ever called me ferret were Potter, Mia, and Weaselbee. As Weaselbee was the only one not present- I knew it was him.

I left the room quickly and went straight to Snape's old stores. I grabbed some veritiserum so this person would have no option but to tell the truth. I ran back to their common room and tackled the other Draco. He probably has about two hours of the potion left in him so I can't wait him out...

I dumped the potion down his throat, and he spluttered.

"I WILL ONLY ASK THIS ONCE." I pointed my wand at his throat. "WHO ARE YOU?"

"D-Ron."

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS WEASELBEE?"

"Because I-" he coughed again. "Love Hermione. She's the only one for me. I made a mistake with persie. I wanted to break you up and be with her. You're not good enough for her, she's perfect and you're a death eater!"

"You're right. She does deserve better. I used to be a death eater, but I will change for her. Always for her. I love her." I turned to Mia. "I do love you Mia. I've fallen for you, hard. I understand if you don't want to get back together with me- after all, I'm not worthy. But I would spend all of eternity trying to make it up to you." I looked down and a tear escaped. I meant every word.

"Oh Draco. You must know that every tear I shed showed my complete heart break. Draco. But you have done nothing wrong."

She turned to Ron. "You on the other hand! Ronald! How dare you do this to me?! If you really loved me, your heart would have broken at the sight of my tears! You are truly horrible and I feel sick at the sight of you inside another Draco. I no longer trust you. From now on, you aren't worthy."

Harry walked up behind Mia, and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry Mia." I growled slightly, an Blaise came and put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright mate."

"Harry- who's Persie?"

"Err" Ginny said, coming to take Mia's hand. "She's some girl that Ron went after. She um completely turned him down. He then got punched by her boyfriend."

"Oh... when was this exactly?"

"Oh um a while ago...

"Gin! Tell me"

"It was two days after you er, broke up. I'm sorry Mia. He's made big mistakes, and I hope you won't forgive him easily."

"Oh believe me, I won't."

**********later that evening*********

Hermione's POV

"Draco?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled, while laying next to me.

"I really hope I don't ever have to cry another tear over you. Unless they're happy tears of course."

He kissed my forehead. "You won't, love."

Oh. He called me love! Gosh I am completely in love- wait what... oh my gosh. I'm in love with Draco Malfoy!

He brushed a strand of hair off of my face and gently rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

"I love feeling so close to you. I love this. I love you." DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT. OH MY. MERLIN! NO.

"You do?"

"I um... Yes, I suppose I do. Unconditionally and irrevocably. You have won my heart a thousand times over."

"Oh Hermione. I love you. More than words can say. I love you, I love you, I love you."

"I love you too. I really do."

He kissed me, slow and steady. But then it became faster, and more passionate. He slid his tongue in, and sparks flew. Literally. They say when sparks fly, you've found your soul mate. Of course with wizards, it's a little more literal that the metaphor. Physical sparks fly!

His hands wandered slightly, and I pressed closer to him. He rolled me over, and continued, gently brushing the uncovered skin there. I shivered, and he immediately stopped.

"I'm sorry. We can stop. I know you don't want to do this yet."

"No... no Draco. I love you, I trust you, and I'm ready. Make love to me Draco. Mark me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Completely utterly sure?"

"Yes

"Completely, utterly, crazily sure? 100%-"

"Yes Draco! Now kiss me!"

He kissed me. On the lips, down my neck, lifted me upwards and pulled my top up. He kissed down my stomach and hesitated just below the waistband of my jeans. I moaned and he whipped them off. He searched my body and I saw a flash of fang before he looked up and checked if I was still sure.

"Yes!"

And then he bit me. And I screamed.