31. Celebrations

Harry's POV

I walked into the dorm. Immediately a rush of noise and the smell of liquor hit me.
"Hey Harry, yooooo! De boy who lived, mannnnn you, my friend- are the best guy in the world. Y-you, deserve the world. I love you man." Seamus slurred. He tripped over a chair leg and fell into Astoria who laughed and pushed him away, creating a domino effect. I chuckled and made my way towards my fiancée. She looked gorgeous with a silver dress that hugged her beautiful curves. I grabbed her around her waist and she prodded my nose calling me naughty. She burst into a fit of giggles. Then turned serious.
"Harry people are starting to notice I'm not drinking- I have taken to acting a little drunk because I'm tired of all the pressure and questions." She said in my ear.
"It's okay, just give them your best impression of your mum, they'll soon leave you alone."
"It will start showing soon though, it's been a couple of months."
"Well... today is supposed to be a celebration party, why don't we announce it?"
"Yeah, okay"
"I love you Miss Weasley."
"Hey, it's Mrs Potter to you" she winked. I kissed her and felt her smile. I gently touched her stomach and she jumped a little at the surprise. I could feel the bump there.
"Our little Potter"

********

The party was going strong, and almost all of the boys aside from Draco and myself were drunk. There were people dancing sexually under flashing lights. I chuckled and glanced at my watch. 9:45. The vial felt like it weighed a tonne in my pocket. I grabbed a cup of fire whiskey and poured it in, and went to find Hermione. It would take 15 minutes roughly.
"Here, you look like you could use this."
"What? Oh Harry, hi... I've had plenty to drink actually. No more for me."
"Um you need it trust me."
"Ooookayyy?
I chuckled as she downed it.
"It just tastes like off-fire whiskey..."
"Yeah sorry about that. It will help. How's draco?"
"Worrying. I can see it in the dark circles of his eyes. But he's happier. I can see that too. I think he's getting better from his dreams. He slept well last night."
"Oh right. I'm sure he'll be okay Mia."
"I know... You just can't help but wonder.."
"Yeah I know, it will all be alright."

Someone tapped a microphone and it screeched which caused the drunkens to cower. I chuckled slightly and glanced upward toward the stage. Astoria was posed on it, smiling cheekily.

"Hey guys, you enjoying the party?"
There were shouts of enjoyment and she grinned. I waited.
"So, the actual point of this party is for celebration and congratulation. So could the people who have announcements come up please! Ron, take it away!"
"Okay, as most of you are gryffindors or slytherins, you are here to celebrate our winning streaks at quidditch recently. We're doing great guys, keep it up!"
There were more shouts of happiness and then Ron jumped into the crowd.
"Okay, and Hermione?"
"Wait. I want to say something first." Ginny began. "Harry and I are engaged to be married as you will all know, and I can happily announce, I am pregnant! Only a couple of months, but as this was a celebrations night, I felt it was fitting! This is why I haven't been drinking guys!" She laughed. The whole room errupted in squeals and Hermione grabbed Ginny in a huge hug. I grinned as Hermione winked at me and she bombarded me with a hug too, Ron congratulating us both. They both returned to the stage and I listened to what Hermione had to say.

"As some of you may know, Draco, Blaise and Theo are veelas. This means they are part magical creature and this allows them to find the true soul mate through their abilities. I'm am ecstatic to announce that I am Draco's mate," There was a cheer. "Astoria is Blaise's mate," Another cheer, "and Pansy is Theo's! We have all been marked and are ready to set out our futures with our incredible soul mates, wish us luck!"
Draco stepped up beside Hermione.
"Each of us veelas have bought our mates a signifying gift. Mine, for my gorgeous beloved Mia, is a necklace designed specifically for the most beautiful and smart mate in the world. It contains healing properties, and only I can take it off her."
He put it on her, and I could see the tears in her eyes. Blaise raised his gift, and it was a charm bracelet.
"For each charm that rests on this bracelet, I give Astoria an ability. Some she already has, like beauty, genius and love, but others like luck, modesty, happiness and one that has been made specially that will glow with my love."
Theo stood.
"For Pansy, I give a ring. It also contains healing powers, charms of happiness and luck, and contains my love. Pansy Parkinson. Would you do me the honour of marrying me?"
Everyone gasped. Astoria and Hermione, who had not been expecting their gift were already tearful, but squealed slightly and the tears set free with his line.
"Yes. Yes! Of course, Theo yes!"
He kissed her, and similarly, all the couples did too.

The clock stuck 10, and at the first toll, I took my potion. It tasted disgusting. Time seemed to slow down. It was coming...

No-one's POV
*meanwhile, during the speeches*

"Here's how it must happen.
I will enter, take the girl, and you will perform the charms. Leave no man behind. Then go back to the manor. I will meet you there when the deed is done. I will fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes."

"As you wish master. We will welcome your presence after you return."

"So it begins."