18. Fun and Games

The girls arrived back, all giggling and got changed in their room while the boys did the same- perhaps without the giggling.

Astoria began to tell Ginny and Hermione all about her night and the crazy heated kissing she had been involved in, and Hermione told them about her magical fireworks and how much of a gentleman Draco really was. Last but not least, Ginny squealed, and held out her left hand.

Screams could be heard from the girls dorm, and the boys were so worried by the ecstatic screams, that they began banging on the door in case they were in danger, shouting curse words as they did amongst the girls names.

They threw on clothes and answered the door, perfectly calm, and entered the common room to meet up with the guests.

Blaise's POV

After the girls' screaming, Draco and I were well shaken up, and in need of some firewhiskey.

The girls brought them in, and we went back to the common room to see quite a few people waiting for us.

Luna and Neville

Seamus and Lavender

Dean and Padma

Pansy and Theodore

Harry and Ginny

Draco and Mia

Asti

And a very grumpy looking Ron.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Mia ran towards Ron and pointed her wand at his neck.

"You EVER have the indecency to hurt one of my friends, much less my BOYFRIEND again, I will hex you into an oblivion!"

Draco smirked next to me and turned to me repeating 'boyfriend' and winking. I chuckled and then watched as Mia explained to Ginny what Ron had done. Ginny then joined in on the threats and used her famous bat bogey hex on him, once again. But soon removed it while threatening him once more.

"You either stay and be a friend, or you leave. Ronald, make your choice." Hermione muttered and folded her arms.

Ron stood up. "Hermione- you've really gone crazy if you're picking HIM over me. BOYFRIEND? You've got to be kidding me! I will get you back, if it's the last thing I do!"

With that, he left. Draco and I immediately went to hug Mia, who seemed to be shaking a little. But all she did was shake us off gently, and reach for the firewhiskey.

Ginny then proceeded to declare a game of truth or dare using a bottle.

She spun it, and it pointed at Seamus.

"Because everyone here has a partner, I'm going to make it a rule that someone can get out of a dare if it's with someone that is not their partner. Now Seamus- truth or dare?"

To this, he promptly answered truth and Ginny challenged him to tell everyone what he thought of them. Honestly.

"Luna, I think you're completely hilarious, Neville I think you're funny but a complete idiot sometimes, Draco, you're a twat. Lavender, you can't sing at all, but I love you anyway. Pansy you're horrible but sexy, sorry Lav, Theo, I don't really know you, Dean, you're my best mate, love you buddy. Padma, you make my mate happy so you're alright, Harry, you're brilliant mate, Gin, you've got a big mouth on ya but you're really loyal. Astoria, you're pretty hot and seem funny. Hermione, you're incredibly smart, a know it all, but I don't know what Hogwarts will do without you. Done. Sorry guys haha."

He took a shot of firewhiskey. "Well that was interesting..." I commented.

Seamus spun the bottle and it landed on me this time. "Truth." Better keep it light for now. I took a shot, and braced myself.

"How far have you gone with a girl?"

"All the way. But it was a mistake. She wasn't the right one."

"Who was it?"

"Daphne Greengrass."

I spun the bottle. It landed on Dean.

"Dare."

"Run around the school with only toothpaste to cover your body and scream that Filch is going to rape you."

"What? You've gotta be kidding me!"

"Nope. Put at much toothpaste on as you need mate, we'll be waiting."

Ten minutes later, I had Dean running around the castle screaming about rape and filch and painting the floor with sticky toothpaste.

After four rounds of the game, everyone was truly smashed, and in total, there had been four skinny dippings in the black lake, one mandrake dare, two naked runs about the castle, eight truths, and only merlin knows how many dirty dares were done as the night went on.

I suggested we okay soft spot to finish off the games night.

Hermione's POV

Draco kissed down my neck, trying to find my 'softspot'. I was determined to not wriggle or react when he found it. But the feeling of his soft lips searching my neck was just too much, and when he found it, I couldn't help but elicit a moan. He pulled away looking very happy with himself and he kissed me lightly on the lips, but I found myself wanting more than a peck. I looked at Astoria and found her hunger mirrored in her eyes. Everyone left, and I gave in to my veela, and told him I was going to sleep with him. No funny business, but I wanted to be with him tonight. Astoria said the same thing, as did Ginny. Luna and Neville slept in my bed with my absence. Nothing happened that night, but I know I fell asleep to the soft breathing coming from Draco and his long fingers stroking my hair. When I awoke, I was still wrapped up in his arms. I had slept dreamlessly once again, and perfectly.