26. A Confession

Ginny's POV

Shit. I stared at it. I looked in the mirror, and then looked back. Just then, I heard Harry's voice. I dropped it in shock, and then made is vanish. He knocked on the door.

"Gin? Baby, it's me."

I opened the door and smiled. I threw myself into his arms and kissed him. More for my relief and exhaustion than anything.

He began to explain Mcgonnagall's worry and I listened intently, but I couldn't help but die a little at the thought of it waiting for me in the bathroom.

"Gin? HEEEYYYY GINNY? Earth to Ginerva?"

I looked at him.

"Hey, you okay? You've completely been out of it for like ten minutes now. What's up? oh yeah! McGonagall said you needed to tell me something! What is it?"

How does she know? Shit! I only knew an hour... no two.. ago.

"Harry, I... I I"

I can't say it. Come on Ginny! Spit it out! You're. Pr-eg-nant. Say it!

Shit. Yep. I just admitted it to myself.

A tiny plus sign on the stick. Yeah, okay. Harry and I had done IT. By my calculations, it was the night he asked me to marry him. I'd been so happy and he'd been so thrilled, it had just... happened. Since then, I can't keep my hands off of him. But My period was late, and it never is. I needed to check just in case. And there it was.

But, what if he disowns me? And, oh god. Mum, she'll kill me! I have to get rid of- no I can't I have to tell him. He has the right to know.

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

"What!"

He's gonna leave me. I just know it!

"I'm pregnant. Oh Harry please don't leave me, I need you, I can't do it without you!"

"Leave you?! Ginny, this is amazing! I'm gonna be a father! Oh I love you so much baby!"

"You're not going to dump me somewhere?"

"No! I will love you for the rest of my life. You, AND our baby."

"I'll have a family."