Chapter Three

I was warm, and dry. That was the first thing I realized. The second was that it smelled like men's cologne and it smelled amazing. I slowly opened my eyes, and thirdly I realized I wasn't in my bed. Luka was the fourth thing I realized and suddenly I regret opening my eyes at all. My heart sank, but it was too late to close my eyes and try to forget because I heard something. I sat up, trying to avoid the tears that were welled up in my eyes and the lump in my throat. I was in a bedroom. The walls were painted black and white and there were green and purple splatters all over the walls. The bed I was in was the size of three Queen sized beds put together. There were 3 connecting doors and one was propped open, and within that room was the source of the noise. It sounded like rushing water, I slowly pushed the black silk cover off of my body. I was in different clothes from last night? I was in an oversized white button up shirt and a pair of my black short-shorts. I had no idea whose shirt this was, wait... I looked down my shirt, holy shit I was in different underwear too!

I had a splitting headache but I got up and decided to see what the hell was going on. I wiped my eyes and right as I reached the door the water sound stopped, I'm guessing it was a shower. Fog was seeping through the crack in the door, and as I reached for the knob the door opened. The Joker stood in the doorway with nothing but a towel around his waist. It hung very low, I could see like... almost everything...

"Ah, good morning, doll." He smiled widely.

I stared in awe, for an insane crime lord he sure is fit. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from being distracted and looked up to his now smirking face. "Enjoy the view?"

"No." I said blandly; I lied because I did, but that's not what was important about right now.

He laughed for a few seconds and then pushed past me disappearing into the door next to this one. I sighed and sat back on the edge of his bed. When he finally emerged he was wearing a white button up shirt, a black vest, black slacks and shoes, and he was slipping on a black blazer that looked like it had his name on the back. I guess that room was his closet.

"Do you like my shirt, dollface? It doesn't fit but it suits you." He smirked.

"Oh this is your shirt?" then I realized. "Wait, who the hell changed me into this? And where the fuck are we?"

He walked over to me and put his hand on my face and squeezed, and it reminded me of last night. "Such a pretty mouth for such dirty words." He said looking down at my mouth. I realized how close he was to me. My face felt hot, my temples hurt and I had a headache.

"Let go of me." I said quietly.

He started laughing looking up into my eyes, he didn't let go. His smile faded and he looked down at my lips again. "No."

"Please?" I asked weakly.

He slid his thumb over to my mouth, and grazed it over my bottom lip. He let go of my face, and just when I thought he was going to back away from me he moved his hand down to my throat. "You need to learn a lesson. A pretty little doll like yourself? You shouldn't say those nasty words in the bedroom." He squeezed my throat slightly. I let out a small moan.

Surprised, I pushed him away. "Stop it, Joker!"

"You seemed to like it." He said absently walking over to a box on the desk in one corner of the room. He slid something onto a few fingers on both of his hands, and then put a few gold chains over his head and onto his neck where they hung onto his bare chest as he popped a few buttons. He also rolled up his sleeves. He put a gold watch on.

"Take me home." I demanded.

"YOU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE, DEAR! I OWN YOU." He turned quickly screaming, then he began laughing.