Chapter Five

A few days past and it seemed like the Joker had been avoiding me. Every morning I'd wake up and he would be gone, and he wouldn't come in until I was already asleep. He would either go out or stay up in his office. I was surprised to wake up next to him today, he laid next to me propped up on some pillows, fiddling with his phone, looking completely bored. I tiredly propped myself up on my arms, my hair an undoubtable mess, stray pieces falling all over my face. Groggily I ran my fingers through it, pushing it back. Joker turned his attention to me, and he smiled. "Good morning, doll."

"Fuck off." I replied, pushing the covers off of me and getting up. I started to make my way to the bathroom, realizing something was off about the joker. I turned around and looked at him again, he was wearing a white button up shirt, but it was covered in a deep red color. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

He looked back up at me and tilted his head slightly to the side as if he was confused for a second, then he laughed emptily. "The blood? Oh, it's not mine, darling, don't worry."

He stood, and walked closer to me. "Were you?"

He slipped his shirt off, tossing it onto the desk.

"W-worried?" I stuttered.

He nodded, his expression blank.

I considered it for a moment, but I remembered what he really wants.

"He doesn't love you, you know."

"He doesn't care about you."

"He is using you."

"He only wants you to kill batman."

"He will never want you."

"You should kill him."

"No, you should use him."

"Pretend you do care."

"She does care."

"He can't know that."

All the voices in my head were screaming. A few of them were right though. I looked up at him and realized I had zoned out. I shook my head. "No."

I turned around and went into the bathroom, set hot water all the way up and cried. Two days ago I got the panda to escort me to Luka's funeral. A few of his ex's and a few of his friends came. His family didn't show up. Just me, his real family. I wanted Joker to come with me, but when I got close to the Joker it hurt. Plus, he had been avoiding me. I needed the hatred so I didn't feel the sadness, I need the pain.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I sighed and called out, "I'm in the shower."

I heard the door creek open, and I peeked my head out of the shower door to see who had come in. The Joker walked in, his shoulder was bleeding. He had been shot. My eyes widened with shock. "I was in the shower for one hour and you go and get yourself shot!?"

"Oh, darling, it's impolite to feign emotion." He spat, grabbing a pair of surgical tweezers from the medical kit he kept in the bathroom closet.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked defensively, I cut the water off.

He convulsed in laughter. "You don't care about me, you're using me, but jokes on you, dollface, because I know a secret!"

"Joker, I'm not using you, what's the secret?" I asked grabbing my towel and wrapping it around myself before I got out of the shower.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He snickered darkly.

I stepped out, and grabbed the tweezers out of his hand. A second later he took that same hand and smacked me across the cheek with it. My face had an instant handprint on it. I looked up at his softly, tears welled up in my eyes, but I did not cry. I took the tweezers and grabbed his arm roughly, he didn't protest, move or say anything. His jaw tensed as I dug the tweezers into his pale white, inked up arm. I felt around for the bullet, and when I felt the tip of the tweezers scrapped against it I bit my lip trying harder to concentrate. I should be mad at him for hitting me, but I felt like I couldn't be mad at him. Since he took me down to the basement all I wanted was to be with him all the time. I pulled the bullet out, and put it onto the cabinet. I grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol and look deeply into his eyes.

"This is going to hurt." I giggled, I wasn't sure why I did, but he smiled. He put his arm out and I pressed up against him, he kissed my lips, slowly, but hungrily. His kisses trailed down to my neck, and I take the opportunity to pour the alcohol onto his wound, it was up closer to his shoulder but it was still technically his arm. His spare arm that was around me tightened and he flinched, groaning loudly, only it sounded more like a moan. He bit my neck, still kissing it, and this time I moaned. I knew I wanted him, but I couldn't have him. I pulled away from him quickly. What was I doing? This was the Joker!

I kept my body apart from his, ignoring his confused stare, and I began to wrap his wound with gauze. Once I was done I tried to walk away but he caught my wrist and pulled me into him. His lips almost on my neck again, I felt his breath. I shivered, one arm was encircled around my ribs and the other was around my hips, as his fingers lightly ran up my thigh, slowly, so, so slowly.

"Don't you want me, dollface?" he whispered, lips still hovering over my neck. "I could be inside of you right now; don't you want that?"

His next words made my knees weak, "If you say the magic word, daddy can give you everything you want."

I was so torn, I felt him against me and I it's all I wanted at the moment but for my whole life I saved myself for the one I loved, but I've never loved anyone in that way before... I couldn't even begin to know what real love was... except what superman told me... I just craved him so badly.

"Please." I gasped out like a whisper.

He tugged my towel off with the hand that was going up my thigh and put me up on the counter. His lips crashed against mine as he pulled me closer into him so that my legs were wrapped tightly around him. I bit his lip and he groaned, his lips traveled down my neck and my collarbones until he reaches my breast, and he kissed them, teasing me as he circled his tongue slowly around my hard nipples. I moan out, and he starts to suck harder. He pulled me off the counter and held me up, carrying me to the bedroom, his lips on mine again. When we reach the bed he throws me down onto it, and stares at me for a minute with lustful eyes, he undid his pants, and climbed on top of me, his hands exploring every part of my body, his kisses began to trail down my body from lips, to my neck, down my collarbone, to my breast, and down closer, and closer to my womanhood. My hands tangled in his hair, and I bit my lip so hard I felt blood gush out. I moaned again.

I was in heaven, and it seemed to go on for hours. I hoped it would last forever, and as he made his way back up to my lips after, he thrust himself into me, it was the first time anyone ever had. I gasped at the pain and he groaned. He egged me for me on to beg him for more and I did. "Please, daddy!" I moaned. He thrust harder and faster and that seemed to go on forever, and I loved it. I got on top and road him for a while, though he still thrust as much as I did, he would alternate kissing me and my breast. Finally, he flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees and he took me from behind, thrusting and pounding in and out of me until he exploded inside. We collapsed, both sweating and gasping for air. I had given myself to him, he truly did own me now...