Chapter Eight

I had decided to take a shower. I was so curious, what was he going to say tonight? I massaged my scalp with shampoo as hummed quietly. There was no significance to this moment, I just really like showers. When I got out I wrapped a towel tightly around me and another wrapped around my hair. Shit! I forgot to get clothes. I peeked my head out of the bathroom door, to see an empty room. I pushed the door open and walked out. I looked over to the bed, and noticed a thin, long box with a single rose on top of it. I walked over and lifted the rose up, a note was attached.

I flipped it open and read the elegantly messy cursive writing,

Dollface,

Wear this, and be ready in an hour.

-J

Hm. Alright then. I set the blackish purple rose down, and sat down on the bed, pulling the box onto my lap. I lifted the top of the somewhat flimsy box, inside was a thin silk dress. When I say thin, I mean this dress could've been made out of paper, that's how fine the silk was. It was a deep purple color, like a plum. I picked it up by the thin spaghetti straps and gawked at it. Oh, but then I looked down, and things got 50 times worse, I saw two thin black pieces of material, I put the dress aside and picked up one of the pieces of material with two fingers. Ugh, of course he would.

I bit the inside of my cheek and pushed the box off my lap, taking the dress and underwear into the closet with me. Yesterday, I discovered that there is a door in the back of the closet, it has a wall with a mechanical jewelry box, and there is a makeup desk, with a huge wall length mirror behind it, though there is a round mirror connected to it with bright lights around it. I quickly blow dried my hair and dried off my body with the towel, then slipping into the underwear set that I had been given. I quickly put loose curls in my long auburn hair and ran my fingers through them, making them fall more naturally. I slipped the dress on over my head, feeling a little more exposed than I'm used to. The thin, plum colored, silk dress was cut with a low 'V' shape, stopping just above my stomach. It only reached to the top of the middle of my thigh, and decided that I didn't care. I went into the closet and grabbed a pair of black and purple heels, and brought them with me into the back room. I sat in front of the makeup mirror and put on some of the basics. I applied foundation, powder, light contour, filled in my eyebrows, and applied some purple and black smokey-eye eye shadow. I applied a deep plum color matte lipstick, because I know Joker loves purple, and I did my winged eyeliner before applying a pair of dramatic fake lashes, and sealed them with water proof mascara. When I was finished I sprits my face with a setting spray and got up.

Flipping my hair over my shoulder I leaned down and slipped on the heels one at a time, suddenly I wasn't alone. I felt someone press up against me, their hands on my hips, pulling me into them. I bit my lip for a second, feeling the person against me. It had to have been Joker. I giggled, and stood slowly. The hands moved around me and wrapped around my waist. I looked down at the hands that's rubbed up my thighs, and they were tan... this wasn't Joker... I grabbed his hands softly, and then pulled them apart, and quickly turned to face him.

I took in his appearance, he was attractive. Very, he had tattoos from his neck down, and a tattoo on his sharp jawline is something in Spanish. He had a light complexion though his skin had a caramel tone, like he was Spanish, and he had features that backed that theory up. Below his honey brown eyes and long black eyelashes, he had 2 teardrop tattoos. His dark brown hair was almost black, it was shaved on the sides and the back, but the was long, and was gelled back. He was wearing a black button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and the buttons undone down to his abdomen. On his bare skin hung golden chains over his inked up skin, and his fingers wore rings on every other finger. I was curious, but not afraid. The quick observation I made, was he was harboring two handguns in his waistband of the tight black jeans he wore, that could easily pass for dress pants.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously.

He didn't speak. He smirked at me but his eyes were serious. He took a step forward, and I took a step back simultaneously. "Doesn't matter." He replied coolly.

I slowly stepped back, "You shouldn't be here, The Joker is going to kill you."

He chuckled, "Now why would he do that? He asked me to do this."

My eyes widened. "D-Do wha-"

Before I could finish there was a pressure at the back of the head and everything went dark. I only picked up pieces of conversations going on around me, and I felt myself being lifted up, but then nothing.

( Hey guys, A/N, I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I'd really appreciate if you guys would like and comment, I mean I have other stories to write and I really enjoy writing this, but if nobody is really into I'll stop. So please if you enjoy this story, let me know! Thank ya, bye bye dolls <3 )