Extras #1- Keep Her Safe- Unknown's POV

A/N: Ok, so if ya'll haven't read any other of my stories (which I think ya'll should ;) ) then ya'll haven't noticed that there are questions for each chapter. I am not going to write questions for the chapters that are all ready out, but I will be writing them for chapters that I start doing. I want to get to know ya'll, and ya'll to get to know about me. :3 I will answer at the end of each chapter.

Now, without further adue, here is the chapter.

Question of chapter: What country (or state) are ya'll from?

______________________________________________________________

(Before and After Jessica was attacked in her apartment)

I stood in front of the computer, watching as the scene played out. A scowl was on my face, because I could see the danger that she didn't know about. I hated not being able to protect my big sister from these Rogues that had came into her house, but Roger had order me not to.

"She'll be fine," a voice said, breaking me from my thoughts. I turned towards the voice to where Roger was watching my sister started up the steps. Worry flashed through his gray eyes, and I knew that he was trying to get himself to believe that she would be as well.

I bit back a snort and turned back to the screen to see her walking towards her apartment building. I watched as she looked at the door to her apartment room before taking out a knife. A small sigh of relief escaped my lips when I saw the knife, because I knew that she might not be able to get to the knife that was underneath the table in the hallway, depending on where the Rogues were.

"She has been through a lot of training. You don't have to worry."

"But, she is still Human," I replied, my voice breaking from the strain of emotion that I felt like I was carrying. "I can't help but think that she won't be able to take care of herself against these men."

She went into her room and the computer switched itself to the one that was in the living room where there were three Rogues waiting for her. She started to say stuff to them, but unfortunately there was no sound, so we couldn't hear what she was saying to them.

I watched as she threw a knife at the second one, killing him instantly. A sigh of relief escaped my lips because I knew that there was only one Rogue left.

The Rogue lunged at her, causing Jess to duck underneath him before jumping onto his back, punching and pulling at his hair. A snarl appeared on my face when the Rogue tried to get her off him, but he didn't.

However, when the male shoved her against the wall, Jess let go. He started to punch her before taking her to the couch, where I knew that he was going to have his way with her.

I didn't say a word as I started to go towards the exit, before being stopped by two other men lunging me. I tried to get past them but couldn't. I glared at Roger when the two men brought me back towards the him, making him frown.

"She can take care of herself. Watch."

I turned my head to the computer to see the Rogue shoving his tongue down her throat. Red blurred my vision, my whole body was shaking with anger. Disgust made itself known in my stomach, and I knew that that was no way to treat a female.

"Keep him contained," Roger ordered, causing more people to hold me down. "Wait." He looked at me before looking at the computer.

I watched as my sister started to grab hold of a candle stick and started to beat the shit out of him. Satisfaction filled me as he fell unconscious, causing Roger to signal for them to let go of me and leave towards her apartment room. I followed him, wanting to make sure that my sister was alive.

***

I jumped into the room after Roger and looked at mess in the room. A small whimper escaped my lips when I saw my sister laying on the floor in the middle of the living room floor. I walked towards her and picked her up gently, loving the feeling of holding my sister finally. "I'm proud of you, Sis," I whispered, walking to her room and putting her on her bed.

"We have the Rogue contained," Roger said. "You can do what you want with him." He looked at my sister. "Clean her up a bit and make sure that her inhaler is where she usually places it."

I turned towards him and nodded before starting to do what he had told me to do. I couldn't help but grit my teeth when I saw the claw marks from when she was a kid and protected that younger kid.

After I made sure that she was cleaned and safe, I placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Sis, and I am very proud of you. We'll see each other again."

With that, I turned away and left the room, closing the door behind me.  

______________________________________________________________________

Answer to question of chapter: I am from the US. So ya.