Chapter 27 (Edited)

Two weeks have passed since the incident and I have been working out hard, trying to get ready for whenever the rogues will attack again. I knew that the next time we met, we would be head on.

I have been working longer hours at the karate place, fighting harder and learning more fighting techniques. Master Yushi had said that I might want to do boxing too, and I was thinking of doing it. Well, one of the main reason was because I actually can take down a full-grown male, for example, Frank, but also some fights you can win money.

And speaking of fighting Frank, that was what I had been doing that evening.

"Come on, Frankie," I said, teasingly, as I looked at the male on the ground. "Don't be going soft on me."

Frank groaned a little, as he stood up and spat on the mat, blood coming out. "If I go soft on you, then the world had came to an end," he replied, as he wiped his mouth before charging at me.

I grinned at him, as I also ran at him. I ducked underneath his leg, as he kicked out at me. I jumped onto his back, putting him into a headlock.

The 6'8 male grunted a little, as he tried to get me off of him. "No fair," he grunted, slamming against the wall. "That's a wimpy move."

I gasped a laugh, as the door opened and the smell of Daniel's cologne wafted through the door. It made me look up to see him and lo and behold, my mate with that bitch, hanging on his arm.

David's eyes met mine, making me tense.

For a split second it was like we were the only two people in the room, until Frank slammed me onto the ground, knocking the breath out of me. David growled, slightly, as he saw me on the floor and Frank on top of me.

"Focus, Wallace," Master Yushi said, as Frank got up. "You can move quicker than that. Now, get up."

I coughed a little, my whole body aching. I shook my head a little, clearing it as I stood. "That all you got?" I taunted. "Sissy."

Frank gritted his teeth together. "What did you call me?" he asked, tensing slightly. He started to stalk towards me, hating the fact that I called him a sissy.

I shifted on my feet, slightly. "You heard me," I replied. "Sissy."

Frank narrowed his eyes and ran at me.

"Take him out," Master Yushi.

I nodded my head a little, as I watched his movement. I saw him limping a little on his left side. I smirked a little as I moved to his right, making him turn to the right, also. Quickly, I moved to the left and kicked his left leg out from under him, knowing that he'll have a limp. I punched him in the gut before getting on him, grabbing hold of his arms.

"Break," Master Yushi said.

I got off of him and stood back. Frank groaned a little, as he stood up. His leg was a little bent and he didn't put any weight on it.

"Bow," Master Yushi said.

Both of us bowed to each other, before Frank walked over to me, wiping his mouth. "Really? You had to go for the leg?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "He said to take you out. How 'bout this, I treat you and Beth to some food. I'm sure she hasn't cooked anything yet, seeing as it's almost 9."

"Deal," Frank said. "But how am I going to get over to your place?"

I smirked. "You can ride behind me. I have an extra helmet on my bike."

Frank sighed. "I hate that death trap," he muttered.

"Awww, is the little baby scared?" I teased as I started to walk to change.

"I'm not a baby. I just like to have metal around me."

"Basically, a chicken," I replied.

Frank huffed. "Fine, I'll ride it. You owe me brownies."

I shook my head laughing as I walked into the girl's changing room. I ignored David watching, not caring about him. Tonight was my night, and I wasn't going to let him ruin it.