Chapter 29 (Edited)

A week had passed after the incident with David. He hadn't came towards me, but I knew that he was watching me. I didn't know what to feel about him. Sure, he was my mate, but he had caused me so much pain that I felt too broken to even care. Sure, I acted all tough and bad ass, but that's what it was, an act.

I had been putting more hours at the karate place and had learned more than one technique. And that was where I had been before my life had been changed forever.

I got home, grumpy, as usual. I couldn't sleep that well at night and place in my busy schedule, you'd think I would crash. But no, I couldn't crash and fall asleep. Why? My body yearned for my mate and not just that, my mind did to. All I could do was think about him. Sometimes... it was of us having sex. And that was creepy.

I shook my head a little, clearing my thoughts as I took out my key. I was about to put it into, the lock, when I noticed that there was a small bit of blood on the knob. I tensed slightly, knowing that I had unwanted company and that they were Werewolves.

You see, I had this small mechanism in the door that had wolfsbane in it. If a Werewolf touches it, then it goes into their bloodstream. It'll make the wolf weak like a human, so it'd be easier for me to hurt them. Well, I can hurt them even if they are Werewolves, also. I had proven that. However, what surprised me was the fact that there were no Hunters around.

I shook my head and sighed, a little. I tensed slightly and grabbed my knife out of my pocket. I walked inside, feeling as if I'm in one of those horror movies. I clenched the knife harder and went in, turning on the light to see three rogues watching me, in the living.

"So, you're the gang that has been following me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I looked at the one sitting in the chair, knowing that he was the leader.

"And you're the little wench that has been giving a pack trouble?" he replied with a snort. "But you're human. No wonder he dumped you." He stood up and started to stalk towards me. "But you are beautiful. Maybe, we should be the ones to make you feel beautiful, just this once. Right boys?" There were a couple of laughs, as they came up behind them.

Oh no, I'm trapped by man-whores. Someone help me! Ahhhh! Please note the sarcasm coming from me in this whole line.

I rolled my eyes a little and raised an eyebrow. "Awwww," I cooed. "I see that there are some macho men, who think they can go around into peoples' houses. They think that they would be without any consequences. Now, why don't we just get the fighting done and over with?"

The first male barked out laughing. "Oh, you have spirit." He sneered. "I can't wait to break it."

I raised an eyebrow and threw the knife at the one that didn't have the wolfsbane in their system. He wasn't too quick to catch it, and it ended up in his head, killing him. "And I can't wait to kill you." I nodded to the one on the ground and then the other one, looking around weakly. "Silver and wolfsbane. Those are your weaknesses."

The male growled and lunged at me. I quickly ducked under him and jumped on his back, pulling at his hair and punching him, keeping my legs tightly wrapped around his stomach.

The male snarled and shoved me against the wall, making me gasp and let go. He started to punch me, and he took me to the couch with me struggling. He forced me to kiss him. I reached around, trying to grab something. I wanted to beat him up with whatever I grabbed.

Tears streamed down my eyes, as he forced his tongue into my mouth. His hand was still around my neck, and he was squeezing tight.

I couldn't breath, and I could see black spots in my eyes. I grabbed the candle and started to beat him with it, with all the strength I could muster.

The male froze and then passed out, and I knew that it was because I think I hit him in a spot where wolfsbane could get through.

I pushed him off of me and coughed, breathing hard. I could feel myself losing conscious. I knew I was safe by the breaking of the glass, so I started to let myself fall into a darkness.

I could feel myself being picked up and placed in my bed. A kiss was placed on my head, and I could hear 'I'm proud of you, sis' before I lost conscious.