Chapter 3 (Edited)

I sat down at my desk, staring at the wall on the other side of the room. I had planning this period and to tell you the truth, I couldn't concentrate. My whole body was tense, as if something terrible was going to happen to me, now that Daniel knew that I was his father's true mate and not some whore. Actually... I think he might've guessed that the whore wasn't his father's mate, but she was still his mother.

My lips curled a little in distaste. How could he choose her when he could have any other Werewolf on this damn planet!? He is the Alpha for Pete's Sakes. I'm sure that Alpha Damion would have sent someone up here or something like that. Oh right, they were enemies, but it did remind me that I need to call him to see how everything was doing with the pack now that his son, my "brother", and his mate had taken over. Oh, and to bug his son like the little pest of a "sister" I am.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a really bad cusser in my thoughts and not out loud, 'cept when I'm pissed, then I have a Sailor's mouth.

"Mhm?" I asked as someone knocked on my door. I didn't look up as I chewed on the tip of my glasses. I really need to break that habit, but when I get stressed or nervous, I chew on things. Multiple pens and pencils have been chewed on. I had to keep one drawer locked, until someone needed a supply, because I knew that if I didn't, then I would chew on those, also.

My vision of the wall was blocked by a male, making me blink a little in confusion. My frown deepened as I saw that it was Anderson Baxley, the man whore. Seriously, I highly doubt that he could keep that... thing in his pants. His brown eyes, not as sexy as Davids or Daniels, looked at me, as if I was some sort of meat or prize. His brown, almost black, hair was smoothed back, and I wondered why the hell he was still a teacher here, with teenagers who has hormones jumping everywhere. I did have at least two mated couples in my class, and I had to put them on opposite sides of the room just so that people could learn. They hated it, but I assured them that no one was going to date the other, because the others knew that they were taken.

"Hello, Sweetheart," Anderson said coyly. He placed his hands on my desk and leaned a little towards me, startling me out of my thoughts. I pushed my seat a little from, trying away from him. "I've been sent here to collect you for a meeting. G- uh- Mr. Andrews is wanting all the teachers to have a meeting with Al- a parent who is concerned about his son's well being. We could always skip the meeting..." He leaned a little closer to me as if to steal a kiss, but I quickly pulled up a pad of sticky notes and held them in front of me, so that he kissed those instead of me. Oh right, he's a horny Werewolf.

"Mr. Baxley," I said warning lacing my voice. "I'm an engaged woman and don't take kindly to be assaulted by another man. What would my fiancé say, after he risked his life to save your ass, even though you wanted to do... it with his girl?" I stood up and brushed my pencil skirt and fixed my blouse a little. "Now, come on, we don't want to keep them waiting." With that, I walked out of the room followed by the complaining male.

***

"You know you want to do it," he said, up to my ear, trying to seduce me to do him this "favor". "We can just skip the meeting." He placed his hand on my hip.

That was the last straw. Making sure that we were alone and that the doors were closed, I grabbed hold of his hand quickly and slammed him against the wall, grabbing the back of his shirt as I pulled. I stunned myself, as much as him, for my quickness and burst of strength. He was a damn Werewolf, but I held him up to the wall. No one was around and I was surprised because there had to be a thud.

"Why the heck do you think that I want to do it when I said no," I hissed close to his ear with an unknown power that I had. "I am about to be a married lady, and I want to keep my parts to myself." I pulled on his arm a little, making him wince a little in pain. "Now, I don't want to come on hard, but I don't give a crap if you have feelings for me, or just want to be in my pants. If you want me to break your arm, then keep on trying to seduce me and you will know what Martina McBride means by her song 'When God-Fearin' Women Get the Blues'. Got it?" I pulled again to get my point across and that was when all hell broke out.

***

I jumped back but not quick enough for everyone to see that I had Anderson pinned to the wall, messing his 'oh so perfect hair' and wrinkling his shirt. My face was red, but I knew it was because I was angry for what he was trying to do to me. I cleared my throat as I straightened out my skirt. "I am sorry about-"

There was a low growl making the other werewolves look at the person that was growling. I did also and my mouth formed a perfect 'o' as I saw those golden brown eyes looking at no one but me.