Chapter 32- David (Edited)

I wanted her. I wanted her terribly. I find myself dreaming about her. Some of the dreams were actually sexual, when I make her mine, and I wouldn't let her go this time.

I sighed a little and shook my head and pulled myself out of the gutter. I shook my head, before going to get a cold shower. Thinking about her made me go big in my erection area.

Maybe if I apologize then she'll take me back.

I shook my head again and went to take a shower. I knew that I would have to do a lot more than that. However, I knew that I was going to do anything to get her back into my arms.

***

After taking a cold shower, I went back to my office, surprised to see Daniel in there.

"What do you want?" I asked, coldly.

Daniel didn't say anything, as his first contacted with my jaw. "Y-y-You bastard!" he breathed out as he punched me, again. "Do you know what you did?"

He tried to punch me again but I blocked him. "No, but you are going to tell me. I'm still your Alpha." I growled out, narrowing my eyes.

"Alpha my ass," he shot back. His nostrils flared, showing me how angry he was.

I growled, in warning, not liking the disrespect he was giving me. "What happened?" I asked with a growl.

"She left," he snarled. "She left because of you. She left because you don't want to baby her. She left..,"

He rambled on and on, but I couldn't care less what he was saying. I knew who he was talking about.

And when I sat down in a chair, all I could think about was how I made her life miserable. And how I finally understood that saying 'karma's a bitch'.

But, I figured another thing out. I was deeply and madly in love with Ms. Jessica Wallace. I was just upset that it took me too long to notice it.