Epilogue (Edited)

In two weeks, I had made my mark on the pack. Everything was running smoother and the kids adored me. Well, I adored them too, so it worked out.

The women adored me, also. I wasn't afraid to get dirty, and they loved my cooking, especially the goodies.

The men adored me, also, kind of. I think I make them jealous, 'cause I know how to fight. I keep yelling at them to pick up their knees and fight like a girl. Let's just say, that they are fighting better than they had been, and they are using different techniques, hurting their opponents.

There were, usually more than one person going to the infirmary for more than just a broken bone.

Macey, the one that had made the deal with me, turned out to be one of my most trusted and closest friends here. Turns out, I had teaching her son. She was just nervous around me, because of the old Luna.

I still hated being compared to her, because I'm not a bitch. Well, not a complete bitch.

However, speaking of teaching, I didn't go back to the high school or the karate place. I teach at the pack house, doing study groups or helping those kids or adults who wanted to learn different things.

David, also wanted me to have a guard by my side, so he placed Jesse and Joe in charge of me. One of them had to be by my side at all times. That was complete bull, since I could still kick ass, even in a wheel chair.

And finally, it was the day of my wedding.

I took a deep breath, as I looked myself in the mirror. I couldn't get over how much of a female I looked in my white dress. I looked at my simple yet elegant dress, with a sweetheart collar. It showed a good amount of my breast and made my butt look pretty good.

My hair was done in a braided bun on the top of my head with a few pieces hanging out of it. There were small white flowers in my hair, making it look like that I had a flower crown.

I sighed a little, causing Clarice to look at me. "What's up?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She placed her hand on her bulging belly. "I know that sigh."

I rolled my eyes, a little. "I'm just nervous," I replied, truthfully. "What if this is all a dream?"

Macey pinched my arm. "Nope, not a dream," she said, when I winced and slapped her hand away. "Now, why are you worried? This is your mate we're talking about."

I sighed and shook my head,. "I know," I replied. "What if we're rushing this too fast. I mean, we accepted each other 4 weeks ago and had our first date 3 weeks ago."

"Betcha that was fun," Macey said, wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "We just made out. There was no sex involved, but he did mark me."

"And you're the only one that doesn't blush when we're talking about sex," Clarice said, making me laugh.

"Hey, I had to deal with teenage hormonal Werewolves." I rolled my eyes, teasingly as they both growled, playfully, at me. Hey, it wasn't my fault. I still loved teasing them.

Clarice was my maid of honor, and Macey was my only bridesmaid. I didn't want a big wedding, and David agreed with me. Since, I was standing and walking, he didn't want me walk too far. That is why I was not wearing any heels. Actually, I wasn't wearing any shoes at all.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my frayed nerves. I could imagine every worse possible thing that could make this day not happen. It ranged from the pack getting attacked, me falling and can't move, or David leaving me at the alter.

"Jess, I need you to calm down for me. Alpha David feels your fear, and he's telling me to help you," Macey said. As you can see, I hate people calling me Luna, so basically people just call me Jess, Jessica, or Aunt Jess. "Nothing bad is going to happen."