Before You Read (Edited)

Can I tell you a secret? Promise me that you won't tell? You better. Or else, you might be seeing my ma- I-I mean husband up close than you would like.

You do? Good. Then I guess I can ask this and not feel stupid. Do you believe in supernatural stuff, like Werewolves and Vampires? If the answer is yes, then keep reading, if not... then this might or might not be a good journal to read. It's your choice.

If you do believe in them, then you are free to read. I just have to warn you that there are people trying to hunt us, in other words, they want us dead, and with that they would do anything to get their hands on this piece of information.

Anyways, I guess I'm done with that, but I do have to say that this might seem a little unfair that I am with him now even though he had been a jackass, and after he had rejected me in the first place.

Please excuse my bluntness, it's my nature and you might be hearing me become very blunt throughout the rest of this story. So I hope you don't mind, if you do then you don't matter because these are my words, and this is my way of speaking.

Oh, did I mention that I was just a simple pure-blood human? No? Well, I am. Or... I think I am.

Now that I've said that. I guess I should just begin...

However, I do want to cover some things before I do continue, so I hope that you all will bare with me.

1. Never let people say that you can't do anything. You can do anything you put your mind to. If it actually means run a pack, then do it.

2. Be yourself. If someone doesn't like you for who you are or the way you act, then they should just go to hell, and just be yourself. I did that after I stopped being such a bitch. Yes, I'm calling myself that because I was a bitch for 23 years, thinking only about myself. Now I have became a carefree helpful person, spending most of my weekends at the hospital or nursing home.

3. Never give up on your dreams. Mine was to have my mate notice me and for him to truly love me, even though I was human. After some time, it happened. He loves me with every part of his being.

4. Never judge a book by it's cover or a person. You never know, they might surprise you. You might turn out to like the book or the person.

I guess now that I had covered that, I think I should give a little explanation on why he rejected me, in the first place. I think one of the main reasons why was most likely because, I wasn't beautiful. I had braces, and I wore thick rimmed glasses. Most people that met me had called me a nerd. Well, technically, I was a nerd. I was 15 when I started college, skipping a couple of grades here and there. I don't know, but I think it might be because of my parents and how both of them had been professors, before they died. Anyways, I loved Mythology, especially Werewolves and have read many books on the subject along with English, Social Studies, and any other foreign language, besides the English language.

I think I'm rambling, again. Oops, sorry. It happens a lot. Well, I guess I should just start the story and shut up.